X Marks The Spot Part 1

Starfire's POV
I am greatly sad at the moment. Nightwing is going away for a mission he cannot yet tell us about. I wish he did not have to leave us! His presents in the tower makes me feel more happy. But, a mission is more important so I must respect his duties.

"You know when you gonna be back?" Cyborg asked as I stood in the back of all of them, moping on the inside "No, I'm staying there for as long as it takes to get the info I need." he answered, and I rushed up and hugged him "Be careful my friend." I said, and he hugged and responded "I will Star, take care." and walked out the tower.

Beast Boy's POV
Its been a few hours since the boss left. I've just been chillin' here watching Markiplier on YouTube. Really funny guy! Until, the stupid alarm went off. Right in the middle of Five Nights at Freddy's too! Cyborg checked the location, another bank. Do bad guys ever learn that you can't rob a bank without us knowing? Guess not. Anyway, we headed out and stop them. To the bank!

We arrived there to see the orange and black mask guy again, Deathstroke I think. Along with some other creepy dude. He had a black suit with gray gloves, a mask that looks like a skull, with red x's on his chest, gloves, and mask. Fashion nightmare if you ask me. "Looks like we got trouble." the guy with the red x's said, very scary voice I may add. "Yes, but they are missing one." Deathstroke pointed out like a jerk "Probably chickened out. Anyway, I can take these guys on my own." he stated, just who the heck does this guy think he is? I turned into a lion and started charging st him, but he shot something out his hand and it expanded and,trapped my entire body. Dang it!

Raven's POV
Whoever this person is, he seems well equipped for our tactics. "You want some to emo?" he mocked me, and I did not take lightly of that comment. My eyes glowed black and the crates glowed black and bolted towards him. However, he dodged them and ran towards me. I levitated him in the air and slammed him on the ground, then picked him back up "Azarath Metrion Zin-" I tried to summon, but a red x covered my face. I tried getting off, but I was then spin kicked in the face. Knocked unconscious.

Cyborg's POV
"Raven!! You're gonna pay!" I exclaimed in rage. I started blasting him with my canon, but he kept dodging out of the way. He then jumped up and shot me with one of those red x's, and it started to malfunction my systems and reboot. Making me powerless. "Who's gonna pay now?"

Starfire's POV
Whoever this warrior is, he is very skillful and seems to know our every move. It's actually uncomfortable how much he is able to take us out one by one, but not me. "Red X, I got the money let's go!" Deathstroke exclaimed, and this warrior by the name of Red X moved towards Deathstroke and threw a smoke pellet down. I began blasting furiously, hoping that one hits them. But when the smoke cleared, they were gone. Leaving the Teen Titans, defeated.