A Date Gone Wrong

Starfire's POV
A month has passed, and it has been the most glorious month I have experienced on Earth. Me and Dick's relationship have been near perfect! He is such a wonderful person, with a sad story. But that sad story made him stronger, the definition of what I call a warrior, and a lover

Today, it's, what they call on this planet, our one month anniversary! I did not know what they did on Earth, but on Tamaran we would show our celebration in a battle. After being on Earth for a while, I concluded that having a battle on your anniversary is not very good. Dick suggested that we go out to a restaurant, and I agreed. I didn't know what restaurants were, but I'm most likely sure they are pleasant enough to enjoy your night at. I can't wait, I am very excited!

Nightwing's POV
I usually don't wear suits or mess with my crazy hair, but tonight I'm making an exception. I laid back my semi long hair, and put a fresh tuxedo on I bought with some money I had left over from my card Bruce gave me. "Dude, it looks like you just won an Oscar." I heard, and I turned to see Cyborg and Beast Boy laughing "Very funny Beast Boy, but seriously how do I look?" I asked "Like you hair bathed with grease." Cyborg said and they both began laughing again. Jerks!

After being clowned by those two, I went to Star's room. When the door open, I saw Star in a purple dress, with her hair straightened, nice and shiny heels, and expensive earrings. It is like I'm in the presence of a goddess! "Are you ready?" she asked, and I have to snap back to reality "Of course!" I exclaimed and held her hand as we headed to the restaurant. This is going to be the best night ever!

We got to the restaurant and got our reservations. "Table for two, Richard and Kori?" the man asked, and I nodded and he led us to our table. We ate and talked, having a nice time. But, a woman across the room kept giving a certain look. Not a look like she likes me, but like she knows something. "Hey Star, I gotta go to the bathroom okay?" I said and she nodded. I left and went around the corner and wait for the woman to come looking for me, and she did. "What do you know?" I asked, not wasting any time "Paranoid. Observant. Impatient. Yea, you're definitely Nightwing." she said, and rage showed on my face "I don't know what you're talking about." I said, trying to deny it but she just laughed and said "I know its you. You're at a table with a woman that has green eyes and is two feet taller than you. Much like Starfire." "What do you want?" I asked "I came to warn you, but we should go back to your tower and talk about this." she stated, and it angered me how much she knew. "Fine, but I wanna know who you are first." I asked, and she answered "Rose."