Bad Luck

Raven's POV
We waited and waited for these Titan East members to rear their repulsive heads. I actually started to believe that Rose is lying to us about them, until the night started. We got several reports of high alert criminal activities. "There's an amusment park going on and some pink haired girl is collapsing all the rides with the people on it. Another pretty big and scary guy destroying downtown. And a lady and her goons robbing a bank, holding everyone hostage and will soon start killing them off one by one. She goes by the name Duela Dent " Cyborg explained, and Nightwing's face became puzzled "Did you say Duela Dent?" he asked and walked over to monitor to take a look at her "Nightwing, do you know this mysterious woman?" Starfire asked him "Two years ago, Harvey Dent's daughter, Duela, went missing. One of the reasons why the guy became Two-Face. Anyway, me and Batman were never able to find her, until now. Plus, we were friends at Gotham High." Nightwing explained and took hard look at the psychotic Jane Doe. "I told you, they came to tear this place down." Ruse said "We will stop them! Me and Starfire will take care of Duela, Beast Boy and Cyborg will go downtown, and Raven and Rose will head to the park. Titans Go!" Nightwing ordered and we all headed to our assignments. But, why did I have to be stuck with Rose!? I just hope she can pull her own weight.

We made it to see a ferris wheel collapsing. I flew up and stopped it, but I didn't know how long I could hold it up. "What's wrong girl? Having some bad luck?" I heard someone asked, and I looked down to see a pink haired girl with a black combat skirt, and a devious smile. She then pointed her hand at the roller coaster, and a pink blast came out of her hand and hit the tracks, causing them to break. I used my right hand to try and pull the broken track back together, but holding a large ferris wheel while also trying to put together a track is not easy. "Ravager! Take her down!" I shouted and they began fighting. Ravager took a sword out and started swinging at her, but she dodged and collapsed the ground around her, making her fall but she luckily grabbed the ledge. "The name is Jinx, so you should expect a lot of bad karma coming your way." she said with an evil smile. Damnit! I have to make this quick!

I used all my strength and got all the people from both the ferris wheel and the roller coaster and flew them somewhere safe as both rides fell and collapsed down. I flew back and levitated Jinx up in the air "Azarath Metrion Zin-" but before I could finish, Ravager jumped up and cut Jinx's head clean off, oh my God! I stayed in the air in awe, watching her decapitated body fall to the ground, while Ravager smiled like she had won, but from the looks of everyone around us. It was like we lost.