Jerza

Erza's POV

After getting ready, I started walking to the guild. On the way there, I bumped into Jellal.

"Good morning."
"Hi Erza, meet me tonight at 8:00 at the place I confessed my love to you," he said before walking off.

What was that about? Jellal and I were dating and then became girlfriend and boyfriend after some 'help'...or more like constant begging.

I continued walking to the guild and immediately ordered my strawberry cake. Right when I was about to take my first bite into what felt like paradise, Natsu and Gray squashed the entire piece of cake along with the whole table.

"You. Squashed. My. Cake," I said through gritted teeth.
"*gulp* We're s-sorry E-Erza, it was j-just a-a silly f-fight." They tried to apologise but it wasn't working because I was already destroying the guild!

Jellal's POV

I went to a nearby store to get Erza's present. It was a diamond ring surrounded by amenthyst. It represented purity and peace. I had a feeling that she was gonna like the present I was gonna give her.

It was probably going to be one of the most important/amazing moments in my life. I'd do anything to keep Erza safe...even if it costs me my life. She has gotten me under her spell. I went out of the store and went to get lunch.

Erza's POV

I calmed down. Mira gladly made me a whole new cake. I was currently eating it. Nothing was on my mind except for this strawberry cake...and maybe Jellal.

"Hey Erza, want to go on a job with us? It'll only take a few hours, we have to clean a mansion because their maids are on holiday. The request was sent from somewhere in Magnolia," Lucy told me.
"Okay, let's go."

~A few minutes later~

We arrived at the mansion. We were all left speechless. It. Was. Amazing. I pressed the doorbell and the sweet melody of Moonlight Sonata filled my ears.

"Hello, you must be the Fairy Tail wizards. My name's Tsubaki Miyame. I'm the owner of this mansion," a young man with snow white, clear blue eyes and a gentle smile greeted us. He did look good but in my opinion, Jellal was better.
"I'm Erza Scarlet...if you don't mind me asking...how much money do you have?"
"Around a few thousand...billion dollars," he answered casually.
"What?!" we all shouted at the same time.

~Timeskip to after the 'casual' conversation~

Lucy and I cleaned the second floor while Natsu, Gray and Happy cleaned the ground/first floor.

"So how's it going with you and Jellal?"
"It's fine...that past year could've been the best year of my life."
"Looks like someone's in love."
"Oh yeah...what about you and Natsu?"
"*blush* I-It's not like I-I like him or anything."
"So you hate him?" I smirked.
"No! That's not what I mean!" She blushed as red as a tomato. It was so fun teasing her.

~A few hours later~

"Thank you all...you've been a great help," Tsubaki told us.
"What kind of magic do you have?" I sensed a lot of magic power coming from him.
"I'm a plant dragon slayer, second generation." A dragon slayer?!
"Fight me!" Natsu shouted. I gripped his ear.
"Don't be rude."
"No, it's okay. I look forward to fighting you all sometime...although my father does have a tendency to be overprotective of me."
"Well, see you later."
"Bye."

~A few minutes later~

We were all back at the guild. We were exhausted. Lucy decided to go home to rest. I was about to go to the place Jellal told me to go to until Mira stopped me.

"You're not planning to change?" she asked. I requipped into an elegant purple dress.
"Never mind, have fun." She smiled. I walked off after waving.

~Under a beautiful cherry blossom tree~

"Hi Jellal, why did you bring me here?" He got down on one knee and took out a beautiful ring.
"Ever since the first day I've met you, you've got me under your spell and stole my heart. Your beauty radiates from within. I love you with all my heart. I'll do anything to protect you...even if it costs me my life. Erza Scarlet...will you marry me?"
"Yes!" I hugged him.

~2 weeks later~

We were getting married today. I was currently walking down the isle with master by my side.

~Timeskip to after the speech~

He kissed me. The whole place was filled with applause. I smiled at him.

Jellal's POV

I was so happy. I was finally with the one I loved. I'd always love her no matter what. She looked so beautiful...like an angel. It was now time to cut the wedding cake...or to be more precise, strawberry cake. We each got one piece and Natsu ate the rest. After the wedding, I took Erza home and cuddled her in my arms.