Chapter 34

Andy and I had ended up falling asleep. Well, it was more like I fell asleep first because he was busy watching the Batman marathon. I woke up, slowly opening my eyes, to see that Andy was asleep. I smiled. He was so cute when he was asleep. He looked so peaceful. I really didn't want to bother him.

So instead, I nuzzled my head closer into his chest and closed my eyes once again. He was so warm. His quiet breathing was tickling my neck. I giggled to myself and poke his chest. Andy was a deep sleeper, eh?

I began to wriggle out of his grip. Once I was away, his eyes flew open in shock.

"No! Heather! Come back!" he moaned.

"Aww, that's so cute!" I exclaimed. "You woke up because I was gone! Aww!"

"Of course I did! I need you! You were so comfy. You're like a teddy bear," he said.

I rolled my eyes. "Come on Andy. Get up. We should get something to eat. I smell food. The boys bought food. If it's all gone, I'm going to kick some ass."

Andy laughed. "Knowing you, they probably did leave us something."

Andy took my hand and lead me out of his room.

Jake looked at us as we appeared into the small kitchen area of the bus.

"I'm surprised you two didn't get it on last night," he remarked. "I mean, Andy! Man!"

I tugged my hand away from Andy's grip and went to smack Jake's arm.

"Ow!" he said, glaring at me.

"That's what you get you asshole," I said.

Andy came behind me with two plates of food and nudged me towards the couch. We quickly ate in silence and tossed the plates in the trash can.

"So, what should we do now?" Andy asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I was thinking we should maybe watch a movie," I suggested.

Andy's face didn't appear to be so excited. "Oh. I was thinking about something else."

I caught on what he was trying to say and smacked his arm laughingly.

"You're a horny bastard," I said, giggling.

"Only for you darling," he said, grinning. He picked me up and started to carry me back to his room. I was protesting frantically, giggling.

"Andy!" I laughed.

He locked the door on his room and went to set me down on his bed. He grinned mischievously and began to rub my sides while kissing my neck. I softly moaned from time to time whenever he passed over a certain spot on my neck. A loud moan tore from lips when he bit down on my soft spot.

"Found it babe," he said, his voice seductive.

There was a knock on the door. Andy and I both replied, "We're busy!"

Whoever was behind the door sighed and chuckled. "It's CC. And be safe."

Something slid under the door. Andy hopped off of me and went to pick it up. When I saw what it was, I began blushing.

"Really? They gave us a condom? Do you guys keep like boxes of this or something?" I asked.

Andy rolled his eyes. "Of course not. Don't be silly. Ashley does. Not we. Ashley."

I laughed and he resumed kissing me.

Soon enough, our clothes were laid out on the ground. His skin felt nice against my own. I stroked his abs.

"I love you Heather," he said.

"I love you too Andrew," I replied.

And I think you know what went down from there.

I found my underwear but I couldn't locate my bra, shirt, or pants. They were somewhere in the room but as of now, I didn't feel like looking for them. I was a bit tired. Andy tossed me one of his shirts.

"No pants?" I asked, smirking.

"What? You have underwear on," he said, pointing at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Alright. Fine."

I slipped into the shirt and removed the sheets and blankets.

"We're going to need to stop at a laundromat," Andy remarked. I nodded and walked out of the room.

"So, how was it?" Ashley asked, grinning.

I flipped him off. "That's none of your concern."

"Oh come on Heather. We all know that you're dying to tell us," Jinxx said.

I blushed. "That's not true! Anyhow, tell Jon to pull over at the next laundromat he sees."

Rolling his eyes, Jake got up and did so. We stopped a few minutes later and handed Andy the sheets.

"What?" he asked.

"You're taking them. I'm not going out in public seeing as I don't have pants on," I said.

"Oh come on! It's not like you're naked! And you would go into a laundromat in a bikini! What's so bad about going with just your underwear and a shirt on? It's the same concept!" Andy exclaimed.

"There's a difference! Just go Andy!" I shrieked.

Grumbling, Andy finally walked off.

"Geez. There is a difference. It is not the same concept as walking in with a bikini on," I said.

Forty-five minutes later, Andy returned with the sheets. He walked into his room and I followed behind him, helping him to set them.

Kissing my cheek, he walked out and sat in the single chair. I went to sit on his lap and he snaked a hand around my waist and began rubbing my thighs. I giggled and turned to kiss the corner of his mouth.

"God damn Andy! Still not done?" Ashley joked. Andy chuckled and I just blushed.

"Shut the fuck up Ashley," Andy said, poking the top of my chest.

I glared at him and slapped his hand away. "Not in front of these guys."

"Boobs!" Ashley shouted.

"They're mine," Andy said, placing his hands on my chest, trying to be protective. I raised an eyebrow at him. He looked at me innocently and said, "I just don't want Ashley's hands on them."

"Whatever you say Andy," I said, knowing that he was just using that as an excuse to get his hands on my boobs.

These guys were all hilarious, including my band. The next few days will pass by pretty fast.

Then it was time to go back home. I would have to fly out to California to see Andy since I lived in Ohio. We would work things out somehow.