Chapter 27

Andy's P.O.V

I watched with tears in my eyes as the ambulance came and carried Heather's body. They checked her for a pulse and nodded. She was okay for now. But she was fading away. I wasn't ready to let go. I wouldn't ever be ready to let go.

The medics placed Heather's body on the gurney and hoisted it into the back of the ambulance.

"Can I sit inside?" I asked one of the medics.

"Your relationship with the patient?" he asked.

"I'm her boyfriend," I whispered, my voice faltered. A few more tears fell down. If we didn't hurry, I might become her former boyfriend.

He nodded. "Alright. Your name?"

"Andrew Biersack," I replied.

I climbed inside and pulled out my phone. I messaged everyone to meet me at the hospital. I sat in a seat next to Heather and took her cold hand. She looked paler than she already naturally was. She appeared to be in peace and looked so angelic. She was beautiful.

"Heather, you're going to be okay. You have to be okay. I don't know what I'll do without you," I said, knowing fully well that she couldn't hear me. It was making me feel better though, speaking aloud.

Her arm was bandaged and I stroked it gently hoping that she would be okay. She meant the world to me. I would do anything for her.

The drive to the hospital seemed like it was taking forever. Probably because there was so much going on right now and I was very impatient. We had arrived in like ten minutes since the ambulance we speeding.

"You're going to be okay, Heather," I said, repeating myself from earlier.

At least, that's what I hoped. And I couldn't give up on hope either. Heather needed me now more than ever. I was worried for her. Hell, everyone was worried for her.

When we arrived at the hospital, Heather was taken into the Emergency room. I was told to wait in the waiting room. I sat down in one of the seats and brought my legs up, hugging them close.

To be completely honest, hospitals terrified me. They were filled with white and gray walls and were so gloomy. It appeared scary too. They were so quiet, filled with death and illness. Hospitals are one of the worst places to be. People die here. Diseases get around. It's not safe.

The rest of my band and Rebels Of The Century soon arrived and sat down with me. They all spoke words of reassurance to me, half to me and half to themselves. They were all worried out of their minds as well. We all loved Heather. She was like their sister. She was my soul mate.

I pulled out my phone again and called one of my best friends, Matt Good, who was in the band D.R.U.G.S.

"Yeah?" he said.

"Matt, this is Andy," I said.

"Dude, it sounds like you have been crying," he said.

"I have," I admitted.

"What the fuck is wrong?" he asked.

"Heather, my girlfriend, she cut herself and was like bleeding to death for like twenty minutes. We're at the hospital right now. I don't know if she was trying to commit suicide or not. I'll have to ask her i   when she wakes up." I couldn't bring myself to say 'if she wakes up'. That would kill me.

"Man, I am so sorry," Matt said, sounding depressed all of a sudden. "I wish I could be there with you right now."

"That would be nice. But Matt, I need you to do me a favor," I said.

"What is it? Anything for you," he replied.

"Tell the people in charge that Rebels Of The Century won't be playing tonight. I don't know when Heather will be discharged from the Hospital. We'll be here for a while. Both of our bands won't play until further notice. But hopefully, we'll be back on the tour. Tell them that, okay Matt?" I requested.

"Yeah man. I'll tell them that," Matt said.

I sighed. "Thank you. You're a good friend."

"Hey, you're my best friend Andy. I'll do anything to help you out. Especially in times like this," he said.

I thanked Matt again and hung up. I dropped my legs to the ground and rested my elbows on my knees, cupping my face. Tears fell from my eyes once again as I pondered about Heather's condition.

Would she be alright?

Would I ever see her smile again?

Her beautiful, bright green eyes?

Would I ever hear her melodious laugh?

Hear her gorgeous voice?

All of those questions flew through my mind like a tornado. I wanted to know the answers to those questions right away. I guess I would have to wait.