Chapter 16

Heather's P.OV

I was up and ready the next day. We were going to hit the road once more. The suitcases were by the door and the boys were prepared to leave as well. I fluffed my shirt in my boredom as I was waiting for my band mates to straighten up the room a bit.

I wore my limited edition Perfect Weapon Black Veil Brides t-shirt with a black camisole underneath. I wore my black gothic bondage pants, studded converses, a pair of my fake gauges, a metal choker, and a black bow.

When Dean walked towards me, Liam, Logan, and Mason followed behind him.

"You all set to leave?" I took a deep breath and looked all of them in the eyes.

In their response, they all nodded. I nodded as well and opened the door. I propped it open with a foot and grabbed for two suitcases. I left them in the hallway and went back for the rest.

Once all of the suitcases were out of the hotel room, I began to walk away, tugging two suitcases behind me.

We traveled down to the first floor of the hotel, dragging our luggage behind us. We arrived in the lobby and looked around with weary eyes.

In the lobby of the hotel, there were a few shrill screams from the girls that were standing or walking inside. They pointed at me and the guys and squealed our names. I didn't wave or smile seeing as I was still in a sour mood from the night before.

Simply as such, I ignored them all. I blocked out the screams and thought about drifting away. The calming thoughts helped me to ignore the girls and a few select guys who wanted to "fuck me."

The five of us walked out of the automatic sliding doors and headed off for the tour bus. Escape The Fate and Black Veil Brides were already out there and inside of their buses, ready to leave.

This tour    my band's first fucking tour    was just absolutely terrible. I can't help but feel like it was the biggest mistake of my life agreeing to do this tour. The guys didn't really care if we went or not. It was me who made the decision. And I don't know what made me do it.

Liam unlocked the bus and we climbed inside. We set our suitcases down in the closets, and I threw my little travel bag in the bunk that I had claimed as my own at the start of the tour. The little room on the bus had a full-size bed in it, but we hadn't used it. We never had any reason to use the room.

I walked out to the living quarters of the bus and sat down on a couch. With glaring eyes, I watched as Max Green walked onto my bus. He would be with us until we stopped somewhere. Because we had started to drive.

Whoever was driving was going to get punched. Hard. Square in the face. Max came and sat right next to me, squirming closer, smirking. I tried shoving him away but he wrapped an arm on my shoulder.

"Hey Heather," he whispered into my ear.

His voice sent shivers down my spine. He was sexy and all, but I really hated him. He was such a pervert and...well, personal reasons. I mean, he never did anything to me. He just...ruins everything.

"Fuck off," I growled. "I'm in no mood to even try to tolerate idiots like yourself, Max. Why the hell are you on my bus anyways?"

Max simply shrugged. "No reason, really. I just wanted to chill with you guys. You, to be specific."

I punched his arm with all of my brute force and he was sent tumbling to the floor. He was rubbing his arm and gave me a cold stare. I smirked happily and blinked innocently.

"Bitch," he muttered, looking up at me.

I grinned. "I know. Now, go somewhere before I throw you off of this bus."

I got up and went to go sit in the empty passenger seat next to Dean, who was currently driving.

"Dean," I began, slowly.

"Yeah?" he said, not taking his eyes off of the road.

"Whose lovely idea was it to let Max Green onto the bus?" I purred.

"I have no clue. I didn't even know he was on the bus. He probably just walked on by his self," Dean replied. I groaned. Dean laughed. "You really hate the guy don't you?"

"Who do I not hate?" I hissed.

"Your lovely band mates, your brother, your fans, and everyone else except for Max Green, Craig Mabbitt, and An   "

I cut Dean off short. "Don't you dare say that name. If you do, I swear to Jashin I will kick you in your balls so hard that you wouldn't produce any more sperm and that your dick would fall off."

"You're terrifying when you're pissed off, you know that, right?" Dean asked. I just rolled my eyes and left him to drive on in peace.

"I love Andy more than anything," I thought. "So why can't I forgive him? He's done a lot, but deep down inside me, I am dying to forgive him. I want things to be better between us. No matter how hard I try to deny it, I am still madly in love with Andy. Andrew Dennis Biersack. The boy who was my best friend. The boy who was such a sweetheart to me. The boy who won my heart over."

I missed him. I really did. I wanted to come out and say that I forgive him, but I just can't forgive him. Fuck my life. Everything had to be so complicated.

The decisions were way to difficult to make. Nothing is easy. I know that. But this was just preposterous. I wanted to make my mind up, but it was proving to be quite the impossible task.

Andy.

Andy.

Andy.

All of the drama always circulated around him and I. Always the two of us. We were both set up to crash down and be destroyed. What is there for me to do?

I'm not going to admit defeat even though it would fix things between Andy and I. I wanted that more than anything. But I didn't want to appear weak. For that, I was just...selfish, I guess.

I curled up on the couch and closed my eyes. I didn't want to think about anything right now. All I wanted was for my mind to be cleared and I could achieve that clear state of mind in my dream land.