Chapter 7

"Well guys," I said, walking into the living area of the room, to find the boys blasting music on Pandora from the TV. "Since we're in New York, I think we should go clubbing with the other bands. Just don't get anyone knocked up." I smirked, looking at the boys.

"That's not such a bad idea. In fact, it's fucking amazing!" said Liam.

"My ideas are always genius, like agreeing to come on this tour, no?" I pondered aloud.

"Hah! Sure," said Logan. I glared at him and he quickly made amends. "I mean, you are the most intelligent woman we have ever met and it is a total honor to be working and traveling with you, Your Highness."

I laughed and gave Logan a hug. "I love you buddy!"

"Haha, love you too, Heather," Logan replied. 

Dean, being the pig he was, though amazingly physically fit, ordered room service to the room. In a matter of at least fifteen minutes, there was a light tapping at the door. I got up off of the couch to open the door. I found a pretty woman standing behind a cart with plates covered in those silver food cover things. 

I could smell the aroma of the freshly cooked breakfast. It made my mouth water. I gave her a tip of five dollars, and she smiled at me kindly.

She placed the food on the table and departed from the room afterward. We grabbed the silverware and dug into the food, nearly starving. Or so it seemed.

Not long after we had devoured our breakfast, there was yet another series of tapping our door. Too full to move, we all just shouted that the door was open and for the person or the persons to enter the room. 

The members of All Time Low entered, along with the Black Veil Brides. 

"Hi Alex!" I exclaimed, getting up from where I sat to give him a hug.

He picked me up and twirled me around. In this short amount of time, we'd become best friends. And I felt stronger feelings for him. But seeing Andy, it made me remember how much that he had hurt me. How much I wanted to even try to move on, though I couldn't. I still loved Andy. Though, I was satisfied loving Alex. Besides, I knew Andy still loved Scout. It was obvious.

Andy's P.O.V

Wow. Heather still looked amazingly gorgeous, first thing in the morning. In her night wear, without the makeup, even with her hair astray. She was still the most beautiful person that I know.

Seeing her like this made me realize how much I really did love her. How much I wanted to be with her. But I didn't want to ruin her happiness. Alex Gaskarth made her laugh and made her smile. He was everything that I am not. 

He never left her, because they only met yesterday. But it was clear that they had already built a strong bond between each other. A bond that they weren't about to let go of.

It was possible, that Heather would be happier  with me, but I didn't want to take any chances. I wouldn't risk it. Her happiness.... It was like the warm morning sun. 

I stood in the room awkwardly, rubbing the back of my head, greeting the other members of Rebels Of The Century with a nod. 

Heather wriggled out of Alex's grip with a giggle and ran over to Jake, Jinxx, Ashley, and CC to give them hugs. She avoided me completely. It was as if I wasn't standing here in the room. I knew it. I knew that she was pissed at me. I was a jerk. Something that Alex wasn't.

"So, you guys up for clubbing? The boys and I thought it was a wonderful idea," said Heather, with a wide grin plastered to her face.

"That sounds fucking awesome!" yelled CC. 

"Of course you'd be the one to shout that out in the open," Ashley said, laughingly. 

"I'll take that as a yes?" Heather asked. 

The members of All Time Low exchanged looks and Alex looked at Heather and nodded. She shrieked with happiness and the boys in her band cheered.

"We're going clubbing tonight baby!" Mason yelled.

Heather laughed again. I loved the sound of her laugh. It was melodious and sweet. Wishing she was mine, I stared at her with hurt and pain lingering in my eyes, knowing that she'd never love me after all that I have done to her.

Abandoning her like that was the worst mistake that I have ever made in my life. It was also the biggest mistake of all the mistakes that I have made, which were a lot. 

I led my band members back to our room to let Heather's band prepare and so that we could get ready as well. First, Ashley and Heather wanted to go shopping. I could use some more eyeliner and hairspray and shirts as well. Then, at night, clubbing it is. 

One more thing. Is Ashley hitting on Heather? Whoa man, he cannot have her.

I put on a small smile and walked out of the room behind Jinxx.