The Brightest Star In All The Glory [Andy Biersack Story]

Prologue

I was called 'the emo girl' back in high school and middle school.

One of my favorite bands is Black Veil Brides. That band just so happens to be the band that my best friend ran away to create. Without me. I didn't like it because he was in it. No. I liked the music. The songs. The lyrics. The instruments. It was art.

My best friend, I was madly in love with him. I figured that out when I was fourteen. The age I was when he left. I've known Andrew---the name I knew him by, calling him Andy at times---my whole life and I always knew he had talent.

We played our instruments together and sang with a few other select kids about our age as well. We always talked about forming a band together.

But then, Andrew went off on his own with the others, creating the Black Veil Brides; betraying me and leaving me heart broken.

He became famous, gained a bunch of fangirls, and became known to the world as Andy Six. I was a good musician and vocalist. I could scream pretty well too. He knew it. He knew it very well.

But all the same, he went off creating the band. I ended up creating a band of my own, but we were mostly a cover-band. None of us had the inspiration or much of a creative mind to create our own songs. Well, okay. Total understatement there. We just wanted to show the world that cover bands could do well and covers could be better than the original song. We weren't playing by the usual rules of the music industry. What can I say? We're rebels.

We had as many fans as Black Veil Brides. It was nearly unreal considering we were a cover band. I was the lead vocalist and I played the bass guitar as well.

My band consisted of me as the vocalist, two guitarists, a bassist, and a drummer. The lead guitarist was the backing male vocalist. The rhythm guitarist was the lead male vocalist. I was the lead singer. By that, I meant that he sings some songs or he does duets with me. But I sing more songs than he does.

Well, let me take you a few years back in time to when it all began. The year 2006.