Chapter 20

I ran through the crowd and saw Black Veil Brides walk onto the stage. Biting my lip, I tried to anticipate what the five of them had planned up their sleeves. I was allowed a passage to move throughout the crowd of people.

Eventually, I remained still when I arrived at a spot that allowed me to have a good view of the stage but still remain hidden from anyone who was on the stage.

"Hey!" Andy yelled. "How are all of you tonight? I hope that you're all doing better than I am. On this tour, I've realized all of the mistakes that I have made. And tonight I am going to fix them! Before we get started with our performance, I've got a couple things that I want to say."

Swallowing hard, I kept my attention on stage. It was difficult because I didn't really want to look. I didn't really want to listen to what it was that he had to say either but I was forcing myself to do so.

"Heather Arabelle Mason, I know that I have fucked up a lot. I've fucked up big time. All this time, I didn't realize that you had been suffering because of me because we haven't really spoken in five years. I loved you. I thought you didn't feel the same so I cut off my connection to you. I fell in love again with a good for nothing whore. And then I realized that I never stopped loving you no matter how hard I had tried to not love you any longer. Heather Arabelle Mason, I am in love with you. Head over heels in love with you. I would do anything in the world in order to gain your forgiveness. I want to fix everything between us. Relive our cherished memories together. If you're somewhere in the crowd, I want you to know that I will always be waiting for you. Whenever you need me, I'll be there. If you ever decide to forgive me, I'll be waiting for you with open arms."

"Because, Heather Arabelle Mason, you are the most beautiful girl on Earth. You are the most beautiful girl in this forever-expanding universe of ours. If I have to wait one million years for you to love me back, then I promise that I will wait. Heather, I am madly in love with you. I always will be. I promise. I love you. You have my heart. Someday, I hope that you'll trust me with yours. I love you," Andy said.

His words were so full of love, affection, desire, and were so emotional. Tears were cascading down my cheeks. I brushed them away but they refused to stop and continued to fall.

Boy was I glad that I was wearing water-proof makeup today.

People turned to look at me, tears filling their eyes as well.

"Anyways," Andy said, "the first song that we'll sing for you tonight is 'Carolyn'."

(Go listen/watch it on YouTube!)

"Those times in life we learned to try,
With one intention,
Of learning how and when we'll die,
But we can't listen.

I wish to God that I'd known that I,
I didn't stand a chance,
Of looking back and knowing why,
A pain of circumstance

You're not alone,
We'll brave this storm.

So here's my song I wrote in time,
When it was needed,
Through pain of heart or loss of mind,
Your burdens lifted

You aren't alone,
Just know that I,
Can't save our hearts tonight

You're not alone,
We'll brave this storm,
And face today,
You're not alone.

You're not alone,
We'll brave this storm,
And face today,
You're not alone.

You're not alone,
We'll brave this storm,
And face today..."

The hoard of people clustered together around the stage were cheering and screaming their hearts out.

"The next song that we'll be playing for you guys tonight is 'The Mortician's Daughter," Andy said.

(Go listen/watch it on YouTube!)

"I open my lungs dear,
I sing this song at funerals,
No rush.
These lyrics heard a thousand times,
Just plush.
A baby boy you've held so tightly,
This pain it visits almost nightly,
Missing hotel beds,
I feel your touch.

I will await dear,
A patience of eternity,
My crush.
A universal still,
No rust.
No dust will ever grown on this frame,
One million years I will say your name,
I love you more than I can ever scream.

Booked our flights those years ago,
I said I love you as I left you,
Regrets still haunt my hollow,
I promised you I will see you again.

I sit here and smile dear,
I smile because I think of you,
I blush.
These bleeding hollow dials,
This fuss.
A fuss is made of miles and travels,
When roadways are but stones and gravel,
A bleeding heart can conquer every crutch.

We booked our flights those years ago,
You said you loved me as you left me,
Regrets still haunt your saddened head,
But I promised you I will see you,

We booked our flights those years ago,
I said I loved you and I left you.
Regrets no longer in my head,
But I promised you and now I'm home again.

Again.
Again.
Again.
Again.
Again.

I'm home again."

Andy breathed heavily once he finished the song. I could tell that he was just a bit depressed just from singing that all everything that's been going on.

That speech he gave earlier...should I forgive him? He seemed so upset. He was distraught. Could I forgive him?

Black Veil Brides finished up their last song, "The Legacy."

(Go listen/watch it on YouTube!)

"Heather, will you please come to the front of the stage? I want to know what you're going to do. Please," Andy's voice begged. How could I refuse to a voice like his no matter how much he got on my nerves and all the times he always got in trouble.

Pushing my way through the people, I ventured to the stage. It took me a while but eventually, I reached the front of the stage.

"Well Heather?" Andy asked. "What do you say?"

Andy helped me up onto the stage by taking my hand. Everyone could see the two of us.

"Andy," I said, "I...I...I forgive you. After all that you've said, I couldn't just ignore it. You put your heart into that message."

Smiling, Andy and the rest of Black Veil Brides    along with the fans    began cheering at the top of their lungs. Andy kissed the top of my head.

"I have one last question to ask," Andy whispered, still holding the microphone.

"What is it?" I whispered back.

"Will you always be the reason for me to be alive? My reason to breathe? My reason for my heart to beat? Will you be my life, Heather?" Andy asked.

The crowd of people remained silent along with me. They soon started chanting, "Say yes! Say yes! Say yes!"

Smiling, I did the only thing that I would have done. "Of course Andy."

"And it's official ladies and gentlemen!" Jake said after he snatched the microphone away from us. "Andrew Dennis Biersack and Heather Arabelle Mason are officially together. Cheers to the best couple ever!"

With that, everyone began screaming. I blushed from embarrassment. Andy and I jumped off of the stage leaving the boys to take the long way back. We walked to our merchandise tables. Everyone had heard what had gone on.

Tonight was officially the best day of my life.

Andy Biersack is amazing.