Chapter 2 (Back To The Present Time Period)

"Good job, you guys," I said to the members of my band, Rebels Of The Century.

I high-fived each an every one of them after a good practice session; Mason Gryffin, my guitarist, Logan Mitchell, my bassist, Dean Mitchell, my drummer, and Liam Harlow, my male vocalist and rhythm guitarist.

"That was our last practice session before we hit the tour tomorrow," I said. "We're gonna fucking rock!"

"Hell yeah!" exclaimed Liam.

"A lot of the songs we've covered were way better than the originals," said Dean.

I was nodding my head in agreement. That was the truth, and everyone knew it. We haven't written any songs of our own. We just thought that there needed to be a cover band in the world, showing that the originals aren't always better. We're being rebellious, going against what people would say, the rules, hence the name of the band. We are the rebels of this century.

All of us were either nineteen or twenty. Still rebellious. Always have been, always will be. Nothing can change us. We don't want to change, and we won't change. Nope.

I looked at the guys, and over the years, they've matured. They've always been really cute, but now, they're sexy and handsome.

They all had flippy hair. We were all into the style. It was just who we are. Without it, we'd be lost. I mean, we dressed and looked the way we did just because we wanted to. It made us ourselves.

Mason had dark brown hair and hazel eyes. He stood at about five-foot-eleven.

Liam had sandy blond hair and blue eyes that looked violet at times. They were gorgeous. Liam was about six feet tall.

Dean had natural jet-black hair, a lot like my own, and a mid-dark brown shade of eyes. He stood at the height of five-foot-ten.

Logan had dark brown hair and gorgeous arctic blue eyes. Logan stood at the towering height of six-foot-two.

They were all athletic, lean, and muscled. I, for one, was athletic. I didn't look like I had muscle, but if I punched someone, it would hurt. I was pretty tall, I guess. I had a nice figure, and a fairly large chest. Let's just say that I was the center of attention at beach parties or pool parties whenever we were on tour. Hey, I was gorgeous and I had a rockin' body. Guys can't help themselves. Sometimes, it sucked being a girl.

Though looking at me had resulted in black eyes, pain in the nuts, broken noses, arms, all kinds of injuries. I didn't regret any of the pain I had inflicted upon them. It was their fault. Perverts.

We packed up our instruments and put them where they belonged in the large room. Oh, before I forget, I should add: we all live together. We'd pitched our money together and bought a huge house and we shared it. You might think it's strange, one girl living with four guys. Sometimes, it is weird, but the boys are like brothers to me. They're goofy, silly, and they can be sweet.

Now, my real brother, I haven't seen him in a while. Last time I saw him was about six months ago, when he came to one of our concerts. The first city we'd be going to on tour was the city my parents lived in as well as Andy's.

That's right. Andy. The same Andrew Biersack. I haven't forgotten about him. How could I? I was still in love with him, even after all this time. It was hard to forget about him and move on. I got together with a boy I met at a concert once. He was cute and nice, but it didn't end well. He liked me. A lot. We'd gotten to know each other pretty well. I tried to like him as much as I did Andy, but it was difficult.

In the end, I called it off. I told him that it was nothing against him. It was just that I couldn't date. And that was true, because I loved Andy and wanted only him.

Andy Six of the Black Veil Brides. The one and only.

He had raging fangirls, I had raging fanboys.

This tour was going to be awkward. The reason being? We had the exact same schedule. We were both scheduled to play in all the same cities at the same concerts. I'm sure he was aware as well.

He'd probably forgotten about me. He never called me, since the day he left to start the band, and it was that way for a while, vice versa.

Sighing, I pushed the thoughts out of mind, and tried to lighten my dark mood. The five of us walked down to the first floor and galloped into the game room and plopped down into our huge bean bag chairs on the floor in front of a huge TV on the wall. We turned the Xbox360 on and grabbed our controllers that fell off of the chairs as we slammed our bodies down.

The game we played? It was an easy pick. The latest Call Of Duty game. Black Ops. I'd say it was pretty kick ass.

I kicked some ass too. Zombies, computer generated enemies, etc. I just kicked ass in general. The boys were amazed at how good I was at games like this.

"But you're a girl!" Dean wailed.

"You're such a sexist bastard," I joked. He shot me fake look of hurt, and I swatted his head. Logan, who sat on the far left end just laughed.

We continued to play the game for a few more hours until it came to the time for us to go to bed and get rested up for the tour beginning the next day.

We bid goodnight to each other and walked off to our separate rooms. They weren't far from each other. They were all in one hall on the second floor. But our rooms were large. We each had bathrooms in our rooms as well, which was cool. Changing my clothes, I decided I would take a quick shower in the morning to freshen up. I jumped into bed and curled up in the blankets, allowing myself to close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.