Chapter 15

Heather's P.O.V

As I was conversing with everyone, my mood was ruined as Andy and Alex walked into the room. My band mates followed behind, looking slightly pissed off. I didn't mind Alex too much.

It was Andy who was the problem. I cuddled up closer to CC who protectively pulled me closer, embracing me in one of his warm, sweet hugs.

Andy stared at me and opened his mouth as if he was going to say something, but hesitated. He tried again and this time, he managed to get something out.

"Look, Heather, I'm extremely sorry. I'm apologizing to you with all my heart. I know you're mad at me but    "

I didn't give Andy a chance to finish whatever it was that he was going to say when I interrupted him. "Mad? I'm mad at you? Mad doesn't even fucking cover how I feel about you, Andrew!"

He flinched at my tone of voice and the fact that I called him Andrew.

I continued to rant on. "Do you have any fucking idea how I've felt for the past fucking five years, Andrew? Do you have any ounce of sympathy for me? Do you have any idea what I've gone through because of you? I might have forgiven you not too long ago but that doesn't mean everything between us has been mended. No. My heart still remains shattered after all this time. Especially after seeing how immature you are today, I don't want to fucking have anything to do with you. This is my band's first year long tour and I'm willing to leave it just to get away from you."

Liam stared at me wide-eyed and stepped forward to place a hand on my shoulder. I snapped my head toward him and glared. "Don't touch me."

He immediately backed away seeing that I was in no mood at the moment.

"Heather, would you just please listen to me!" Andy begged.

He stared into my eyes with those crystal clear blue ones of his.

"No Andy! You've ignored me for five fucking years! I've called you! I've texted you! What did you do? Nothing! You never responded to anything. The other guys kept in touch. When they left and Black Veil Brides got new members, we began talking via Twitter and Facebook and MySpace and now we're good friends. But you? You refused to talk to me. So why do you want to talk now? Andrew Dennis Biersack, the world will never live to see me shed any more tears over you. Not even when I die. When you left to create Black Veil Brides with everyone else, without me, it broke my heart. And do you know what I realized when you left? I realized that I was fucking in love with you. I've gotten over it, finally. I'm still hurting but I couldn't give two shits about you anymore. Just leave me alone, Andrew. Don't ever speak to me again." I buried my face in CC's shoulder and he just rubbed my back.

Andy stared at me, dumbfounded and heartbroken. He was seriously beginning to feel absolutely horrid about everything that had occurred. He hadn't realized how much he had hurt me until now.

It was true; he did ignore all of my calls and texts, but he didn't think anything of it. He just didn't want to hurt me by telling me the truth. But, it did the complete opposite. He had destroyed me by not speaking to me. I would have been fine if I had heard the truth from his lips.

I cried quietly into CC's shoulder and he tried soothing me. He kept telling me over and over again that it was going to be okay. I just shook my head and refused to believe him. I knew very well that he was just making up a lie to make me feel better.

"You know," I whispered, "Escape The Fate said it best. There really isn't any sympathy for the dead. I might as well be dead, you know? And there's no sympathy for the injured, sick, or depressed either."

"Heather," CC groaned, "that's not true and you know that."

He kissed the top of my head. I snuggled closer to him. I didn't want him to ever let go. I just needed some comfort at the moment and CC was providing me with the such.

"It is. Don't deny it." I giggled quietly to myself. "There are so many songs running through my head right now that fit my situation and life at the moment."

CC's P.O.V

You know how I said I regarded Heather as a younger sister? Well, not really. I do love her. To be honest, that is somewhat true, to say the least.

But I hold stronger feelings for her. I've talked to her over Twitter when I joined Black Veil Brides and I thought she was just amazing. She was just one of the sweetest and most sincere people I've had the privilege of speaking to.

Because of this tour, I've met her in person and she was just wonderful. I hated to see her the way she was. Sure, there was this huge age difference. Eight years. But did it really matter? Not really.

I continued to hug Heather. I was glad that i was the one to have found her. I saved her from self-harming and I felt extremely great about that. Heather was a complete angel.

How Andy could have been such a douche to her, the world will never know. It would remain a mystery. He probably didn't even know himself.

But now, the pain was directed in both ways. Heather was torn apart and I knew that Andy still loved Heather. So why hasn't he done anything to fix the mess that he had caused?

Heather's P.O.V

I felt safe in CC's arms. I started to fall asleep. The drama was just too much for me to handle at the moment and I was exhausted. It wasn't evening yet, but I was still tired. Yelling at Andy had taken a lot out of me. As I fell asleep, I was thinking about CC the whole time.

And I was thinking, "What the fuck?"

I swear, if I develop feelings for Christian Coma, I would kill myself. But if I did, I guess I wouldn't have had been able to help myself. I'm the kind of person who always ends up getting hurt. I'm the kind of person who makes attachments easily.

If only that weren't the way that I was, life would be so much easier for me. Why did I always get hurt so easily? Why did I fall for people so easily? Why do I continue to allow myself to get hurt?

Why did I have to be so vulnerable? I was strong, yeah, but I wasn't as strong as I seemed to be. I was still oh so vulnerable.

Easy prey.

I wasn't a whore or anything. It was just easy for me to make attachments. I believed that to be my fatal flaw. It was far too easy for me to love. Look where love has brought me.

It's brought nothing but disaster and depression to my life. Well, I wasn't going to cancel the tour because of it. I would try to make myself stronger. I would ignore Andy. Things would get better from here on now.