Chapter 8

So, Ashley and I ran around the blocks of New York City, running into all the best shops. I picked out a few cute party dresses for me, more skinny jeans, bermudas, bikinis, graphic and band tees, camisoles, eyeliner, and a bunch of other stuff that I found necessary to buy. He bought more body paint and eyeliner and insisted that I buy a Black Veil Brides shirt.

The boys, Alex, and Andy tagged along just for the hell of it, and the fact that we'd go straight to the club after we had our fill on shopping.

I had changed into a short purple dress, but it wasn't too short, but still above my knees. I wore it with black converses and fishnet gloves. Heh, if I should say so myself, I'd say that I looked pretty damn sexy.

Ashley had changed as well.

"You look pretty hot!" I giggled. 

"Right back at 'cha, bitch!" he laughed.

We high-fived and continued to strut down the avenues, me receiving stares from jealous girls and really cute guys.

Occasionally, some fans would come running to get quick pictures and autographs.

We all happily obliged. I loved all of my fans. They were what made our band successful today. Without them, we wouldn't be making any money.

Hours passed, and it was finally 9:00 PM.

"You all ready to hit the club?" I asked, my voice all perky and what not. 

"Oh hell yeah. I've been waiting for this all day," said CC, who was looking pretty sexy right now.

We walked back to my band's tour bus and hopped in, safely stowing our merchandise away. We drove to the best club in town. After arriving, we walked inside. I headed straight toward the bar with Alex and Mason.

"Get this pretty lady and Absolut Vodka," said Alex, smirking at me. The bartender asked for Alex's ID as well as mine. Good thing I was a celebrity. Else wise, I'd be in trouble. I showed him that I wasn't just some chick pretending to be Heather Mason.

In five minutes, I had my drink and I sipped it, letting the alcohol freeze my throat. It didn't burn like whiskey, which I hated. It left a cold feeling. I liked it. Vodka was good. I let Alex have a sip, licking the alcohol that dripped from the corner of his mouth. He caught my tongue and we began to kiss. 

"Aww come on you two!" Mason complained. "Get a room!"

I giggled. I grabbed my drink as Alex dragged me away from the bar and into a room in the back of the club. When we got in there, we shared the rest of the drink and sat on the couch to kiss again. We started out slowly, but then it turned into a make-out session. 

The amount of alcohol that I had consumed wasn't enough to make me drunk. Not at all. But now that I have consumed some, I was technically not completely sober. But I knew what I was doing, and that was all that mattered. As long as my memory was still in check, I was good.

"Well, well! What do we have here?" said a sneer of a voice.

Alex and I pulled away to find the paparazzi smirking at us, the lights of the cameras flashing. "Heather Mason of Rebels Of The Century and Alex Gaskarth of All Time Low? Making out? In a room in a bar? Gossip, gossip!"

They ran out of the room, chuckling. I groaned, pressing a hard hand to my forehead. "Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!" I yelled. "No... I don't want the whole world to assume something that isn't true! I can imagine the headlines now. ' Heather Mason, A Whore For Alex Gaskarth!' I hate the paparazzi..."

"It'll be alright, babe," Alex said, reassuringly.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Babe?"

He looked at me with a somewhat hurt expression. "Do you not like me? Do you not want to be with me? I knew it. You were leading me on. I'm a fucking idiot."

"No, Alex. I don't like you. It's because I already love you. I do want to be with you. And NO, I was not leading you on," I said, smiling. I hugged him, and lead him out of the room and onto the dance floor.

'Stuttering' by Fefe Dobson was blaring out of the stereos around the room and I was dancing with my band members, All Time Low, and Black Veil Brides. Girls began surround the boys from all three of the bands, but Alex put an arm around my waist, smirking. 

"He's mine, ladies," I hissed icily. "Back off now."

"Yours, eh? I like the sound of that," he whispered in my ear. Alex's warm breath against my ear and my neck sent shivers down my spine. His voice was all sexy-like.

"Yeah. You're mine," I replied. 

Alex pulled me into a kiss, right when Andy Six turned around.