Chapter 4

"If any of you douchebags don't know," said Andy, joking around, "I'm mother fucking Andy Six!"

I plugged my ears as the girls around me screamed.

"Oh my god, Andy! Fuck me please!" screamed a girl behind me.

I turned around to face her with a pissed off face. It was a girl who asked for my autograph earlier.

"Listen here bitch and you better listen closely," I began, glaring at the girl. "Andy Six will most definitely NOT fuck you. One, because he doesn't know you and won't go after skanky whores like you. Two, you know as sure as hell that he's dating someone. So shut the fuck up, because he won't he won't fuck you even in your dreams."

"Wow. Heather Mason is a bitch?" said a voice behind playfully. I turned around to see all of the guys. Liam, Logan, Dean, and Mason.

I elbowed Dean playfully, who had spoken to me. "Hell. Yes." I giggled.

I turned around again to face the shocked and hurt fan. I gave her an apologetic look.

"Look, I'm sorry. Seeing Andy here is really stressing me out. And knowing that he's going to be at every show we'll be at is stressing me out as well. We were best friends before he left to create the Black Veil Brides. I know him better than anyone else. But now... I don't know," I said. "Just, just... Whatever... I'm really sorry about what I said, but it's true."

She must have understood, because the look on her face wasn't filled with confusion or anything of the sort. It seemed...understanding. Wishing her a nice day and telling her to enjoy the show, I walked off with my band members to get closer to the stage. I didn't know why I was going to the front. I was simply following the boys. Hopefully, Andy wouldn't notice me.

"Alright!" Andy said. "Before we get started, I'd like to say that the Rebels Of The Century did a fantastic job and we loved their cover! It never sounded so good in a female voice."

I found myself blushing at his words and Mason elbowed me playfully, seeing my blush.

Right now, I wasn't sure if Mason was flirting with me or not. At one point, they all had crushes on me. All four of them might have crushes on me. At once. That would only end up in misery and heartbreak because I had eyes for only one person. Andrew Biersack. But, I guess I could give a guy a shot, be it a boy in my band or someone else. Mason was cute. All of the boys in my band were. Dean and I are more like siblings than the other three. I knew for sure that he didn't like me.

Shaking my head, I rid my mind of those thoughts and focused my attention on stage. I brushed my bangs into my face so that I was unrecognizable. 

"Alright! Before we get started with our show," Andy began, "I'd like to congratulate Rebels Of The Century for an over-the-top performance. It was nice to see some old friends again after so long."

He continued to ramble on and I found myself smiling during his little speech. Wait a minute. Did Andrew say...friends? No way! Since when were we still friends? I had no idea! Well that was a total shocker.

Afterward, they got on with the show. After the last song, Andy began to make yet another speech.

"That last song, The Mortician's Daughter," he said, "is dedicated to my lifelong best friend Heather Mason of Rebels Of The Century. I don't know if she's still in the crowd or not, but I'd like to say that I am really sorry for everything that I have done. I regret a lot of it, but I don't regret creating this band, though I do regret doing it all without you. Please, try to find it in your heart to forgive me. You are my best friend. And I'll always be your best friend. Even if you no longer consider me as your best friend."

Tears threatened to burst from my eyes. I wasn't sure if he was speaking the truth or if he was lying. But either way, I would never forgive him. He had hurt me too much. My heart was broken beyond repair. Nothing could mend its broken pieces. Not even his love. It would take a lifetime to mend. Something that I didn't have. 

Sighing, I ran into the crowd to meet more fans as the Black Veil Brides made their way backstage and off the stage to meet the fans as well. During the signing, I listened to the other bands playing. A lot of my favorite played. Eventually, I went to find Bert of The Used.

Once I found him, I saw that Andy was already talking to him.

Directing his attention toward me and pretending that Andy wasn't there, I said to Bert, "Hey there Bert!"

Bert turned to look at me, surprised. We shook hands. "Hey Heather. Nice seeing you here. How did you like our show?"

Laughing, I said, "Do you really have to ask? It was freaking...horrible!"

Bert's mouth fell open in hurt and shock.  "That's too bad."

Giggling, I said, "I was joking hun. It was fucking beast ass."

Smiling in relief, he said, "Gee, you had me worried there for sure. God you're hilarious."

"I know!" I chimed happily. 

Ignoring Andy's gaze, I skipped along happily to go meet with Billie Joe Armstrong, the vocalist of Green Day. He was in his late thirties, but boy was he fine. He could sing very well too. 

Once I found him, I said, "Hey, I'm Heather Mason the lead vocalist of Rebels Of The Century."

Billie smiled at me. "Well hey Heather. Yeah, I'm a big fan of you guys. I love the name of your band too."

"You and your songs are some of the many things that helped to inspire our name," I said. "We've covered a couple of your songs too. How did you like them?" I rubbed the back of my head sheepishly.

"They were amazing, Heather. Don't sweat it," said Billie. I smiled in relief and gave him a quick hug before heading off to my tour bus. 

The boys were already in there, waiting for me.

"You ready to get back to the house?
We have to drive to New York tomorrow," said Logan.

"Yeah. We need to get some rest," I replied. I had a slight headache from over-thinking everything and all the loud music of the concert.

The screaming girls had given me a headache too. Contributing to the screaming gave me a throbbing pain in my head. Honestly, I didn't understand why they weren't called brain aches. I'm pretty sure the throbbing pain is in the brain.

Sighing for like the millionth time today, I went to go lie in a bunk bed in the bus and fell asleep. It'd be a few minutes before we got back to our house, so I decided to take a quick power nap.