Chapter 26

Third Person P.O.V

Mason exchanged uncomfortable glances with his band mates when Heather had disappeared for a while. He assumed that she was in her room thinking about something and didn't want to be disturbed. But even when she was thinking, it was over with quickly. She was bipolar and would usually come out after approximately ten minutes tops. She hadn't returned yet.

He looked at the clock and saw that it had been twenty minutes since Heather had gone.

"Guys?" Mason said, voicing his fears. "Something is wrong with Heather."

He explained his thoughts out and the expressions of happiness that were on the boys faces were replaced by anxiety and sorrow.

"We need to go see what's wrong. Now," Liam said, jumping up from the couch. He and the rest of the guys flew to her room and busted the door open. It was small because it was simply a bus. She was nowhere in sight.

"Heather?" Dean called. "Heather?"

There was no answer. At this point, the boys were growing more frightened. They were growing more worried by the second. 

"She's on the bus. I know she is. I didn't see her leave," Logan fretted. They checked the bunks, the other room, and the storage room where they kept their instruments.

"One last place," Mason breathed. They all nodded and walked to the bathroom. The tried opening it once they walked there but it was locked.

"Shit. She's in there," Logan said.

"Heather? Heather, come out right now. Come on. Is something wrong?" Liam asked. There was no answer. Everything was completely silent.

"Heather?" Liam said, trying again, his voice sounding much more urgent.

He looked at his feet and noticed something strange. The once beige colored carpet had a crimson tinge to it.

"Shit!" he exclaimed. He now began banging on the door and was screaming Heather's name.

"Guys, she cut. She promised that she wouldn't do it again. There's blood on the carpet. It must be bad if it came out here," Liam said.

"Someone go get all of Black Veil Brides," Logan said. Dean nodded and ran off of the bus.

Dean jumped off of the bus and ignored the fans as they called out his names. He might come off as an asshole now but he didn't care in the least. He was just worried about Heather.

"Andy Biersack! Ashley Purdy! Christian Coma! Jake Pitts! Jinxx!" Dean began shouting their names in his hopes of finding them. He walked all through the crowd and finally rounded them all up.

"What's up man?" Ashley asked.

"It's Heather," Dean said, concern lacing his voice.

"What about Heather?" CC asked, narrowing his eyes.

"I don't know what's wrong with her. We're pretty sure she self-harmed though. She's locked herself in the bathroom on our bus and the blood has dripped onto the carpets," Dean exclaimed, his eyes growing wide.

"What?" Andy said, practically yelling. People turned their heads in his direction wondering what was going on. They shrugged it off not knowing what was happening.

Dean ushered the band back to his bus and jumped back on. "Got them you guys!"

"Stand back," Andy said, walking to the door. "I'm going to bust it open."

Everyone did as they were told and cleared out of Andy's way. He took a deep breath, backed up, and kicked the door, breaking it off of its hinges. He caught it before it fell and put it aside outside of the bathroom.

He rushed inside and opened his eyes, afraid of what he would find. When he did eventually open his eyes, he began to tear up. All of the guys crowed around and poked their heads through the open doorway in curiosity. They gasped in shock and began choking, trying to stifle their tears and heavy bouts of sobbing.

Jinxx finally gave in. "Oh shit... Sammi's going to be fucking depressed too when she finds out."

Jake patted Jinxx's back to try and calm him down as he cried before breaking down himself.

"Don't just sit here and cry you guys," Andy said, trying to remain strong. "Get a fucking phone and call for an ambulance!"

Mason pulled out his phone and speed-dialed for '911'. He explained the situation and hung up.

"They'll be here as soon as they can."

"Did you tell them how long she's been here?" Liam asked.

"Yeah," Mason said.

"How long has she been there?" Ashley sniffled.

"For like twenty minutes," Logan said.

"What?" Andy shouted, enraged. "And you didn't do anything about it?"

"We didn't know anything was wrong until she didn't come back out! We assumed that she was thinking things through at first. It usually takes ten minutes. The time passed and she hadn't come out so we realized that something was wrong," Dean shot back, giving in to the tears. "Andy, I know that you love her. I'm sorry we couldn't have gotten to her sooner man."

Andy sighed. "I just hope that my babygirl is going to be okay."

"I know bro. We all do," CC said, gritting his teeth in an effort to prevent himself from crying. A single tear slowly fell from Andy's left eye.

"Please be okay Heather," he whispered. "I love you more than anything in the world. I don't what I'm going to do if I lose you. Please don't leave me."