Chapter 29

Andy's P.OV

Two days later, Trevor, Heather's twenty-three year old brother, arrived to see her. I hadn't seen him in so long. I was worried about what his reaction to seeing me would be since I put Heather through a lot of shit. He probably hated me. I wouldn't blame him.

Everyone was in the hospital again, this time with Heather's family. Nervously, I walked up to Trevor and tapped him on the shoulder.

He spun around and narrowed his eyes at him, his eyes rimmed in tears.

"Andy," he hissed. He remembered me.

"Um, hey Trevor. It's nice seeing you again," I said, making an attempt at a conversation.

Trevor just grunted in reply clearly not pleased to see me.

"It's hard for me too man," I continued. "I love your sister. She means the world to me. I've made my mistakes. I've fucked up big time. She's made hers as well. What can I say? We're only human. We're not perfect. We can't be perfect. It doesn't matter how hard we try. We'll always be outcasts. And I'm proud. Anyways, if you have anything against be from the past, drop it. It's all done and over with. But I won't blame you if you still hate me. I guess I deserve it. Just know that Heather is the only one I'll ever love and I'll guard her heart with my life."

I saw him clench his fists and release them. He sighed and turned around.

"Biersack, you have one chance   and I mean once chance   with my sister. Screw up and that's it. She's fragile but she's strong at the same time. She's strong because she knows what it's like to be weak. She's strong because being strong was the only choice that she had," said Trevor.

Heather always put on a good face.

Damn, we were both fucked up people.

But who was the cause to blame?

Both of us?

Me?

Her?

Anyhow, the two of us were a screwed up bunch of people.

"Alright," I finally said. "I won't let go of her. I promise. She's the one girl I want to spend the rest of my life with. I'm asking for your blessing in advance for when the time comes. You are her brother after all."

"You have my blessing. But if you screw up before, during, or after that, that's it. You'll never have her again," he said.

I swallowed hard. "I won't Trevor. She means too much to me."

He nodded his head in approval and I sighed in relief. I had her brother's blessing to propose to her whenever I was ready. I didn't know when I would be ready but now, I knew that I was the only one with the chance to marry Heather.

"She said YES!" Jinxx suddenly exclaimed, tearing up as he stared at his phone.

"What?" CC said.

"She said yes!" Jinxx repeated.

"Sammi? You proposed?" Jake asked.

Jinxx looked at him as if he was stupid. "No you idiot. She said yes to getting a dog."

"Oh," Jake said.

"Yes you fucktard! We're engaged!" Jinxx exclaimed.

"That's the best news I've heard in a few days," Ashley said. "Congrats man."

"Congratulations. Who'll be the Best Man?" I asked. raising an eyebrow.

Jinxx blushed. "I don't know that answer yet. Haha, if I did, I wouldn't tell you guys so soon."

I simply rolled my eyes and waited for Heather's parents to exit from her hospital room so that I could ask for their blessing in advance as well. I wanted to ensure that Heather's heart would be mine and mine only. No one else would have a chance.

When they did, I approached them and said, "Mister and Misses Mason, if I may, may I ask for your blessing to marry your daughter? I know she'll be fine. And this is just for future preparation to ensure that I'll be the only one allowed to marry her. I love her with all of my heart and she means the world to me. I want to spend the rest of my life with her."

They appeared stunned. Mr. Mason finally smiled and said, "Welcome to the family Andy. It's been a while since we've seen you."

He shook my hand and I grinned.

"Thank you so much Mr. Mason," I said.

"Andy, you should know by now to call me Arthur," he said. I had forgotten.

"And you can call me Katherine, Andy. You should know that," Heather's mom said with a warm smile.

I chuckled. "Alright. I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Thank you so much Arthur, Katherine."

I walked into Heather's room and smiled. "Hey Heather. I've got a secret and I want to tell you but I know that I'll have to keep it. Wake up soon so we can move on with our lives and my secret will come out sooner. I love you. Don't forget that."

I departed from her room with a smile lingering on my lips. I was still saddened by the fact that she was in a coma but I knew for a fact that she would wake up. She wouldn't let us down like that. She loved all of us, especially her fans, way too much. She couldn't leave yet.