Chapter 11

This tour was simply growing more amazing, day by day. We would be staying in Maine for the week, so we'd get the chance to relax and take a short breaking from the whole touring business. We drove off to the hotel, and Alex rode in our bus, with me sitting on his lap.

"Alex, dear, why are you so adorable?" I questioned cutely.

He chuckled and said, "Well, my parents are good looking, you see." He lifted his hands to make hand motions with them. "It all happened like this." He made a circular figure with one hand and repeatedly put his index finger in and out of it, causing everyone to burst out into laughter.

I hit him lightly on the shoulder, ready to die of laughter. "Oh my goodness, Alex."

I couldn't stop laughing. I fell off of his lap and landed on the floor, balling up and clutching my stomach.

"That normally wouldn't have been that funny to her. I think she's on a concert high," Logan said, laughing at me.

Alex laughed as well. "I don't doubt the truth in your words."

We arrived at the hotel a little while later and checked in, heading off to our rooms. We grabbed some of our instruments and took them up to the room as well, just to make a little racket. We brought along the amplifiers, grinning deviously.

Hotel disturbance coming right up. It's one thing that I've always wanted to do.

I have always heard of bands staying in hotels and then just partying like crazy. I wanted to do just that, and here I was, finally getting the chance. I wasn't going to let the chance slip by, either.

We invited Escape The Fate and All Time Low over, and surprisingly, All Time Low could put on a good hardcore session. It was absolutely amazing. Soon enough, we heard a loud banging on my hotel room door.

Mason went to open it and poked his head out to see who it was. He shut the door slightly and gestured for all of us to cut out the noise.

"It's the hotel manager. They're saying that we need to cut out the music," Mason said. "Otherwise, we get fined like a couple thousand dollars, and I'm pretty sure we don't have that much on us in cash, nor do we have checkbooks."

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Fine."

Mason poked his head out of the doorway once again and spoke to whoever the manager was, nodding once or twice before returning inside of the hotel room.

With groans, we all cleaned up the messes we had made and took our instruments back to the buses. When we were walking back inside the hotel, there were a few girls that recognized all of the bands and I was frantically trying to fend them off.

Liam's aviator sun glasses ended up being stolen, and Logan had a portion of his pants ripped off. Those girls were barbarians. They were just vicious, god.

"Okay, okay. Leave all the boys alone," I snapped, glancing at a scared Rebels Of The Century.

All Time Low looked a little weary, and Escape The Fate had bolted. I dug through my bag to see if I had any autographed pictures of the boys. As I found some, I grinned. It was a good thing I carried these around. They were perfect for emergencies like this.

I held a photo of Dean up. "You see this photo? It's autographed. Leave my boys alone and you can have them. Don't bother us again. I'm not trying to be rude, we're just trying to stay alive here, and you all acting like savages is not going to keep us alive."

The girls squealed excitedly and tried to grab at the picture. I rolled my eyes and glared at all of them.

"Heather!" Mason squeaked, looking frightened.

They weren't used to this sort of fan-girl attack. It has never happened before, so of course they'd be scared. I was scared too, for them.

"Back off," I hissed. "Be patient and I'll pass them out."

The girls formed a somewhat organized line and I gave out the autographed promotion photo shots of my boys. They ran out of the hotel, shrieking and squealing in loud and annoying high-frequency pitched voices. I sighed and dragged my band mates back to our hotel room.

Logan was holding onto my left arm tightly, whimpering softly. "That was the scariest thing I have ever experienced in my life. Dude, they ripped my fucking pants! I thought I was going to die!"

I laughed softly and shook my head, entering the elevator. "All that matters is that you're okay now, Logan. You didn't die, did you?"

He shook his head. "Well, no."

"Then you're fine," I stated firmly.

The rest of my band followed behind me slowly, still appearing to be slightly afraid. The elevator door closed when they entered inside and I pressed the button that would lead us to the floor we were staying on.

The door opened again and I walked out, waiting for them to follow me. I swear, right now, they were just like a bunch of little lost sheep. Sighing, I walked off to our room and took out the key from my pocket, unlocking the door. I opened it and held it open for them, allowing them to herd themselves inside.

We plopped down on the couch, the beds, or the floor, and simply passed out. What a day.