Chapter 37

"Andy?" I called quietly. I heard a soft grunt from the back of the bus. He was in one of the rooms. I searched around until I finally found him.

"I've got to tell you something. Because I love you with every fiber of my being, I'm going to be truthful with you. Okay?" I began.

By now, his eyes were wide and had a worried expression on his face. "What's the matter Heather? You aren't going to call it over between us, are you?"

I shook my head and sat down on the bunk with him. "Of course not. But you might call it over after hearing what I have to say. Before I do say anything, I want you to know that I love you with every fiber of my very existence and I will never stop loving you, okay Andy?"

He nodded, swallowing hard. "Alright Heather."

"You know how we had that party last night?" I asked. Andy nodded. "And you know how everyone was like beyond wasted?"

Once again, Andy nodded. "Yeah. Why?"

"Well, CC and I had sex," I said, choking on my words.

I went further, explaining what happened before and continuously reminded him that we were wasted. Completely and beyond drunk.

"What?" Andy growled. He appeared to be very enraged. I don't blame him. He has the right to be angry at me.

"I'm so sorry Andy," I whispered.

I was continuously repeating the phrase over and over even though I knew it wouldn't make a difference in the least. This was it. It would be all over. This would be the end of it all. I just knew it.

"I love you Andy. That's why I chose to tell you the truth. I wouldn't ever lie to you. Ever." I looked him into his eyes.

Hopefully he would see that I meant every word that I had said. Hopefully, he would see how sorry I was and that I didn't mean for any of the previous night's events to happen.

"Heather," Andy said, gritting his teeth. I knew he was trying to hold back the tears. "We're through. You can keep the ring. I don't want any memories of you."

I lowered my head in my shame, regret, and sorrow. "Please don't be mad at CC. He was drunk too Andy."

I knew I wouldn't be forgiven.

"Just get out Heather."

Sighing, I stood up and walked out of the room and made my way to the front of the bus. I woke up my band mates and said, "We're leaving. Now. No arguments."

I was fighting the tears back but the fact that I was choking on my words gave the idea that I was on the verge of breaking down.

"Why?" Dean questioned.

"Just do as I say," I growled.

CC walked out from the room and put a hand on my shoulder. I shrugged it off as he said, "I'm sorry."

Jake, Jinxx, and Ashley began to stir from the commotion. They groaned and asked what was going on.

"We're leaving," I muttered. "We'll see you guys again whenever we have to go on tour with you and I can't get out of it because it's a requirement for us to go."

"Whoa, what the hell is going on?" Jake and Liam questioned at unison.

"Shit happened. That's what. CC, don't say a word. I highly doubt that Andy will speak of this ever again." I made my way to doors of the bus and hopped off.

My band mates followed close behind me, still puzzled as to what was going on and what had occurred.

I greeted Steven with a grunt as he appeared before us all as we piled onto our tour bus. I told Steven to begin driving us home before storming off to my room.

That's when I completely broke down.

My tears poured out of my eyes until I had no more tears to shed. I cried until it was physically impossible to cry any more. I choked on a few last sobs before burying my face in one of my pillows. I messed up big time and there was absolutely nothing I could do to fix everything.

Third Person P.O.V

Steven heard Heather's loud agonized cries. He raised an eyebrow in concern and asked, "Guys? What's the matter with Heather? What happened to her? Why the fuck is she crying?"

Mason shook his head. "We don't know what happened. She just directed us to leave Black Veil Brides' bus and she told them that we would see them again whenever it was absolutely necessary to go on tour with them or something."

"Do you think we'll be able to find out what's wrong with her?" Steven asked.

Logan shook his head. "She probably won't talk about it anytime soon. CC won't tell us. He loves Heather way too much to betray her trust. I don't know if Andy will say anything. Ashley, Jake, and Jinxx don't know a thing."

"Let's just hope that Heather won't do anything stupid again," Dean said.

Everyone agreed with Dean's statement. The last time Heather was upset, she had self-harmed and nearly killed herself; it was unintentional but it was a very terrifying.

They all exchanged worried looks, wondering about what they should do.

"We really shout leave though," Liam suggested.

Steven nodded and walked back to the very front of the tour bus. After a few minutes, the bus was in motion.

Taking a deep breath, Mason spoke up. "Someone should talk to Heather and make sure that everything is perfectly fine. I know things are obviously not fine for her, but good enough. Just so we know she'll be okay in the future."

No one volunteered to go check up on Heather. Sighing, Mason decided that he would go check on her. He walked towards the room and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" came the quiet sound of her strained voice.

"It's just me, Mason," Mason replied. "Can I come inside?"

"Whatever," Heather replied.

Slowly, Mason opened her door and closed it once more as he walked inside.

Sitting beside her on the bed, Mason said, "Is everything okay Heather?"

She shook her head. "No. Everything is most definitely not okay. If everything was okay, I wouldn't have been crying my heart out."

"Mind telling me what's wrong?" he asked.

"Yeah. I do mind. I don't want to speak about it and have to relive the memory," Heather spat, seeming to be on the verge of tears once more.

Mason nodded, respecting her decision. "Alright. I understand. But remember something Heather. We're all family here. We'll always be there for you when you need us."

She smiled weakly. "Thank you Mason for being the brother that I had been missing for five years of my life. I really do appreciate it."

Mason ruffled the top of her head and said, "No problem Heather. I've always wanted a sister."

The two of them laughed together. Heather wiped her face with the blankets before getting up.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Just out of this room, Mase," she replied. Mason nodded and followed behind her.

Liam, Logan, and Dean stared at Heather as she took a seat at the booth. She brushed her black hair out of her face and took a deep breath.

"Are you okay Heather?" Liam asked.

Heather nodded. "I guess. For the most part, no. But I'll get over it someday. Don't worry about me."

Heather was by far the strongest person any of them had ever met and knew. She never let anything or anyone get to her. She didn't allow herself to weaken. Whenever her guard was down    which isn't often at all    she always tried hard not to show her true emotions.

To have heard her crying the way that she was broke all of their hearts. Whenever she had cried in the past    that never really happened either    it would be light, per say. This time was different. They all knew that Heather was completely broken for whatever reason.

Meanwhile, on Black Veil Brides' tour bus, Ashley, Jake, and Jinxx were still wondering what had happened. CC was shooting them all nervous, guilty, and uncertain looks.

The four of them turned around as they heard a loud groan coming from the back of the bus. Andy soon emerged with a hand pressed to his forehead and his eyes bloodshot. He ignored everyone's questions and proceeded to go and sit on the floor. He stared at the gray carpet, not lifting his gaze.

"CC," he began.

CC stiffened and timidly said, "Yeah man?"

"You're forgiven," was all Andy said before collapsing on his side. He sighed heavily and blinked a few times to chase away the tears that were soon arising again.

All CC did was nod, dumbfounded. He didn't understand why Andy wasn't angry with him but he was angry at Heather.

Or was Andy just angry with himself?

Jon walked out from his bunk and greeted the boys. He saw that Andy appeared to be very distraught but didn't question him. He simply said, "Are you ready to go home guys?"

They all nodded as Jake said, "More than ready."

Chuckling, Jon went and started the bus's engine. They were on the move before they knew it.

Andy's P.O.V

To say the least, I was heart broken. The love of my life had slept with someone who was practically my brother. I had proposed to her just the other night.

We celebrated and got drunk because of the occasion. I regret allowing my band mates to buy alcohol. If we hadn't gotten drunk, Heather and CC would have had sex.

Well, what's done is done. I'm still severely hurt by it. Some way or another, I need to move on whether I would like to or not. It's not like I had much of a choice. I can't let this affect me.