Chapter 33

I was thankful that I had taken the opportunity to shower while I was at the hospital. Now as we were driving to the next venue in New Jersey, I was rushing in order to get read. I didn't know when we would arrive and my band would have to do sound check when we arrived and it was our time.

I got dressed in a black, white, and gray t-shirt and gray skinny jeans. I placed fake gauges in my earring holes, slid my bangles on, and did my makeup. Once I was done, I fixed my hair, place a bow in it and put my sunglasses on.

( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31944259 )

I smiled into the mirror as I saw Andy walk in. He smiled, pulled his phone out, wrapped his arm around me, and took a picture. He took another one as he kissed the top of my head. I took the phone from him and kissed his lips, taking the picture. I returned it to him and grinned, fleeing from the bathroom. 

"Heather," I heard him whine. "Get your sexy ass back in here!"

I giggled. "I don't think so Andy!"

I fled to the living area of the bus and hopped on Jake, shocking him.

"What the hell, Heather?" he exclaimed.

"Andy's out to get me!" I squealed, burying my face in his chest. 

Sure enough, Andy came running out of the bathroom, laughing. He tackled me out of Jake's arms and onto the floor. His lips made their way to my own and he began to forcefully kiss me with passion. I giggled into the kiss and kissed him back, wrapped my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers within his hair.

"Get it!" I heard Jake say. 

Andy chuckled and continued to kiss me.

I heard footsteps come from behind me and I ignored them up until Andy was ripped from my grasp.

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed, jumping up. I saw Jinxx holding a struggling and very pissed off Andy.

"Jinxx!" I yelled. "Let him go!"

"He needs to get ready and we don't exactly want to see you two get it on," Jinxx shot back.

"We weren't going to take it that far," I said.

"Sure," Jake said, sarcasm in his voice. "Because it sure didn't look you were going to stop and time soon."

"We were only making out," I snapped. "What's so bad about that?"

Jake wagged a finger at me. "Making out turns into sex sessions."

I face palmed my self. "Jake, we're mature and smart enough to know when to stop. So hush up."

"Yeah," Andy said as Jinxx was dragging him back to the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes and went to sat next to Jake. I slapped his arm and said, "You guys are asses."

"I heard asses!" CC exclaimed, coming out from his room, Ashley following behind.

I shook my head. "CC, only you would say that."

He looked at me. "Maybe."

*     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *

People cheered extremely loudly as we were called onto stage to perform.

"Hey you guys! God dammit, I missed seeing the faces of my fans. It's been a while, hasn't it? Well, I really appreciate all the fan mail and gifts that I had received. You guys are just fantastic and I love you all. I truly cannot express how much I love and appreciate every single one of you, fans or not," I said, smiling. "Now, without further ado, let's get this fucking show on the road!"

The set list for tonight's performance was pretty amazing. The boys and I had done a good job choosing the songs.

Creatures - Motionless In White
London In Terror - Motionless In White
Death Dies Hard - Deathstars
Set The World On Fire - Black Veil Brides
Blackout - Breathe Carolina
Raised By Wolves - Falling In Reverse
City Of Sin - Escape The Fate
The Interview - AFI
Tonight, Tonight - Hot Chelle Rae

Beads of sweat rolled down my forehead as we ended our performance.

"Thank you New Jersey! I hope you enjoy the rest of the concert. Again, thank you for being here tonight and thank you for all that you've done for me," I said.

We had done our first meet and greet around three and we were getting ready to do our second one.

"Liam!" I called. "Get my blue sharpie please!"

He did so and threw it at me and I caught it between my index and middle finger. I grinned and met up with all the boys. Nodding, we allowed the fans to come over to our bus and, well, meet us.

I signed many things, answered questions, and just talked with fans. It was all really fun.

"Heather!" one girl squealed. "You and Andy are such a cute couple!"

"Aw, thank you," I said, smiling warmly.

She extended her hand. "I'm Macey."

"Nice to meet you Macey," I said.

"I saw the recent pictures that he posted on Twitter," she went on.

I rolled my eyes. "I should have known that he would have done something like that. He's a Twitter addict, that man. Ah, but I still love him. Thank you for the support for us."

She grinned. "It's no problem! I just hope you guys stay together forever! And congratulate Jinxx and Sammi Doll for me!"

I nodded. "Of course. It was nice talking to you Macey!"

With that, she walked off. I shook my head. I wondered what the comments on the three pictures read.

I pulled out my iPhone and signed onto Twitter. I checked my Mentions and saw that Andy had mentioned me in his pictures. I clicked on the mini links and read through the comments.

Here are some of the comments.

"Aww, you guys are so adorable!"
"Gaah, I'm happy for you guys!"
"Shit man. Andy is hot. I would kill to be Heather. She's so pretty."
"She and Sammi Doll are lucky to have great men like Andy and Jinxx."
"Omfg... I hate this picture."
"Heather's such a slut!"
"She doesn't deserve Andy!"
"I hope those two get married!"

There were a ton more. I rolled my eyes at the girls who had posted the hate comments. Apparently, they weren't true fans. True fans would be happy for Andy.

After an hour or so, the meet-and-greet ended and the concert was still going on.

I walked over to my band and Black Veil Brides and sighed.

"You know, as much as I love to tour and as much as I love seeing my fans, I can't wait until we get off tour. It'll give us time to cover new songs, record more cover albums, try to work on our own songs, and most of all, just chill and hang out with each other," I said.

Andy wrapped an arm around me. "I'll finally be able to spend some quality time with my beautiful girlfriend. We'll have concerts from time to time, but no constant touring."

I leaned in closer to him, feeling short. He was so tall. I was only five-foot-nine. He was six-foot-two. That was five inches in the height difference.

A few fans ran up to all of us and asked if they could take a picture of me and Andy. We looked at each other and shrugged, not seeing what was so bad about letting fans take a picture. So we allowed them to do so and they rushed away thanking us.

"I love you Heather," Andy murmured.

I smiled. "I know. I love you too."

"Aww, look at the love birds. I swear, I have never seen anyone more in love," Mason whined, crinkling his nose in amusement.

Jinxx looked at him, pretending to be offended. "What? What about me and Sammi Doll?"

Mason rolled his eyes. "I haven't really seen Sammi that much so I don't know about you two. Though, I'm glad we've seen her the first few dates on this tour. You guys are a nice couple as well."

"Andy and Heather or Jinxx and Sammi?" Logan suddenly shouted.

"What?" I said, confused, blinking.

"Which couple is the best couple? Andy and Heather or Jinxx and Sammi?" he said again.

I looked at Andy. Amusement was lightning up in his crystalline blue eyes. I just rolled my own and ignored the question.

"Anyhow, Andy," I said, as everyone was arguing, "it'll be a while to drive to Maryland. We won't have a show tomorrow so I was thinking we just camp out in your room or my room that day together."

Andy smiled. "That's a great idea. Finally, alone time."

He moved his hand down to my butt and gave it a little squeeze. I grinned.

"You're a bastard," I whispered, tracing his chest with a finger.

"A sexy bastard," he replied.

I turned around to face him and he ran his hands up the front of my thighs. I giggled and pecked his lips as he leaned down a bit. I played around with his lip ring a bit and bit down on his lips. Andy let out a soft moan and I chuckled.

"Get it!" all the guys shouted.

I turned my head to see them all laughing or stifling their laughter. Jake and CC had their cameras and phones out. I assumed they were recording it.

"You can film this all you want boys. Nothing interesting is going to happen," I called.

Andy laughed and gently turned my head to kiss me again. He snaked his tongue in between my now-parted lips after he began to rub my sides. He walked me forward until my back was against one of our buses.

I hooked a leg around his waist and ran my fingers through his feathery hair. Andy's fingers traced the outline of my bra and grinned.

"You know," he said, pulling away for a bit, leaving me disappointed. "I've never really stopped to think about how big your boobs are."

"Andy! You're a pervert," I said.

I heard Ashley laughing as he called, "Biersack isn't half as bad as I am Heather!"

"Really!" Andy said. "I've only been paying attention to your face and personality."

I smiled. "Aww. You turned the perverted moment into a sweet moment. Who would have seen that coming?"

He lifted me up and I wrapped both legs around him and hooked my hands together around his neck. We continued to kiss for a while until air was finally needed.

"Batman marathon!" he suddenly shouted. He dropped me and I nearly fell on my ass. CC had dove and caught me.

"Thanks CC," I said, giggling.

Andy sure did love Batman. Sometimes I questioned who he loved more. Me or Batman.

"No problem," he said, helping me up. I walked onto his bus and into Andy's room, rolling my eyes as he turned on the TV.

"Andy, you're insane," I remarked.

"I know," he said.

I laughed and sat next to him on his bed, rest my head on his shoulder. We lied there together and watched episodes of Batman. I never really realized how fun it was to watch it until now. I guess it was because Andy was so animated with it. It was hilarious.

"I hope Batman won't interrupt our day tomorrow," I said, poking his nose.

He poked my nose in return and scoffed. "Of course now. I'm all yours."

I laughed. "Good."