Chapter 32

Heather's P.O.V

I had been sitting in my hospital bed for about an hour now. I was amusing myself by reading the fan letters and opening the gifts.

A lot of the letters were written along the lines of wishing me well, hoping I got better, and not to get hurt again.

I was wondering, "What the hell happened to me?"

Then I remembered that I had cut myself.

But how the fuck did I get into a hospital? And how long have I been in here?

I had gotten over that a while ago, though. I had gotten my answers. I had been here for about a week and my band mates, along with Black Veil Brides, had brought me in.

When I first woke up, I started screaming profanities at the top of my lungs because I was in shock of being in a hospital with no memory as to how I got here.

I pushed the button on my bed that would call for a nurse or a doctor. When a nurse showed up and asked what it was that I needed, I asked her, "Where the fuck is my band?"

She looked at me sympathetically. "They went off to the Warped Tour again. They only left today. They should be here soon. We called your band mate Mason to let them know that you were awake an hour ago. Traffic is heavy at the moment seeing as there are a lot of people trying to get home from the concert."

I growled. I didn't know who was going to be more angry. Them or me.

I sat in my bed and stared out the windows. I liked New York City a lot better even though it was pretty cool where I was right now.

I was distracted as I heard my door open. I was attacked by four heavy objects and they were suffocating me. I clawed at the things and they jumped off of me. I saw that my band mates were around my bed, now rubbing their arms and faces.

"When I get the fuck out of here, I'm going to kill you guys!" I screamed.

"We should kill you first for fucking scaring us!" Ashley yelled, bursting into the room with the rest of Black Veil Brides following behind him. I pushed the button on my bed to call the nurse again.

"Nurse, there are too many people in here!" I whined.

"Doctors orders to allow them all in here," she replied.

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed, shocked. What kind of doctor was he, allowing this?

Andy rushed over to me and immediately gave me a hug and began kissing my forehead.

"Heather fucking Arabelle Mason, you had me worried out of my fucking mind! Why would you do that to yourself?" he whispered, pointing to my bandaged arm.

I sighed. "I'll tell you when I get out of this god forsaken place. Alright? I promise."

Andy nodded and lightly kissed me on my lips. I began complaining and asked to be discharged from the hospital. The staff were weary on letting me go but finally decided to do it anyways. I shouted in triumph and burst out of the bed.

"I hope you boys brought me some clothes," I said, narrowing my eyes.

Mason rolled his eyes and handed me a bag. I checked inside to make sure everything was in there and that it all matched. I kissed him on the cheek when I was satisfied and rushed to the hospital's shower rooms.

Once I was finished, I got dressed and applied my makeup. My outfit consisted of a loose gray shirt that said 'LOVE' and revealed my stomach area. I didn't mind too much that Mason hadn't put in a camisole. I was just happy that I was leaving, I had cute clothes, and, well, I was leaving this hell hole.

( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32962616 )

Maybe living me with for five years has boosted Mason's sense of style for females.

I returned outside of the hospital room that I was in once I had finished changing and getting prettied up.

"Well?" I said. "We've got another concert tomorrow. We better get a move on."

Everyone agreed with me and we hurriedly left the hospital.

"That was the worst hospital ever," I complained as I walked out of the automatic sliding doors.

I followed my band to our bus and hopped on, grumbling. I knew they were going to talk to me about cutting again.

"Heather, after we're done with you, Black Veil Brides wants you," Liam said.

I just rolled my eyes. "Just get it over with."

"What the fuck were you thinking scaring the shit out of like that?" Dean shouted. "You could have fucking died! You almost did die! What did we tell you about cutting yourself Heather? You promised that you wouldn't!"

Tears rose to my eyes. "I know I did, Dean. Everyone makes fucking mistakes. I couldn't help myself, okay? It was the first thing that came to mind! Just face it! I can't keep any of my promises!"

"You had us scared shitless Heather. What if you had died? What would we have done? Do you know how we would have felt?" Logan yelled.

"I wasn't trying to kill myself. I went overboard. I know. I just had so much to repent for. I can't be forgiven. I won't forgive myself. Now you're all making me feel worse than I already did. There was a reason for me cutting myself. I'm not going to tell you guys. Alright?" I whispered, looking them all into their eyes.

Mason, who was always the more sympathetic one, smiled and me and came to give me a hug. "Heather, we'll always be here for you. If you need to talk things out with us, then do it. Don't do anything that you'll regret. We love you. Don't forget that."

I hugged him back. "Thanks for being the nice one."

I shot dirty glares to the other guys.

"Now, are you guys done with me? You said Black Veil Brides wanted me," I said, wriggling away from Mason.

Liam nodded. "Yeah. I guess that's it."

"Alright," I said. "Don't bother me. I'm going to stay on their bus. I need to talk to Andy once they're done with they need me for."

With that, I left the bus and walked onto Black Veil Brides' bus. Once I was on and locked the door, Jon started driving when Ashley told him that I was on.

Jake and CC jumped on me, sending me tumbling to the ground.

"Get off of me you fat asses," I complained.

CC just licked my face and ran off to his room laughing his butt off. I rolled my eyes and sat up as Jake moved away. CC came back with a more serious expression and they all huddled around me.

And I do mean everyone.

They were beginning to scare me a bit.

"What's with the weird faces you guys?" I asked.

"I think you know what this is about," Jinxx said.

I sighed. "I think I do. My boys already gave me this talk. I know, I know. Don't do it again. Don't break anymore promises. Well let me tell you something. Self-harming was the only thing that came to mind, okay? I was blinded by the sorrow. I couldn't think straight!"

I was bristling in fear and anger. Anger that they were getting on me for something like this. I know I had hurt them when I scared them by nearly dying. But they didn't understand.

"I know I took it too far. When I realized that, I was prepared to die. I wasn't trying to kill myself. I honestly wasn't. I swear on my life. I only wanted to kinda...I don't know. Be forgiven I guess for all the shit that I've ever done. I wanted to be forgiven for everything that I could have been but I'm not," I continued.

Andy came and sat next to me, wrapped an arm around my shoulder, and kissed the top of my head. Softly, he said, "Heather, I swear to you, everything will be alright. I'm here for you and you know that. I'll always love you. I'd do anything for you. Don't forget that."

"I know Andy. I'll talk to you later, okay?" I said, turning my head.

He just nodded, smiled, and kissed me lightly on my lips. I nuzzled my head into his chest and closed my eyes. He pulled me in tighter as I heavily sighed.

Andy hoisted me up into his arms and carried me off to his room. He set me down on the bed and set on the edge with me.

"So, why did you cut yourself Heather?" he inquired. "I know that's what you were going to talk to me about."

Sometimes, I hated how he could read me like an open book.

"It was because of you Andy. Well, it's not that you did anything. I just felt like a shit person for making you cut yourself too," I admitted. "You never cut yourself. Ever. That tore me apart. You spilled your blood for me. It was a waste. I'm a terrible person for causing that Andy. I couldn't forgive myself for that. I thought maybe, I would be forgiven if I gave up my own blood for the blood that you lost over me."

"Heather," he murmured, stroking my cheek. He pulled me up, held me closing, and gently began to kiss me. We sat that for a while until he pulled away.

"Never ever feel as if you're a terrible person. Don't let that cross your mind. You are one of the most wonderful girls in the world. Scratch that. You are the most wonderful girl in the world. You have inspired so many people with your words, Heather. You're beautiful, intelligent, strong, independent, and just fantastic. I was hurt by you, yeah, so that's what I did. Don't let my actions make you feel like you're worthless. Because you're not. You're so much more than that," Andy said.

"I'm sorry Andy," I whispered.

He gently held my face and looked into my eyes and said, "Darling, you have nothing to be sorry for. Absolutely nothing."

"Yes I do Andy. I nearly made you all lose your minds worrying over me," I said.

"And we don't mind. Just be careful and don't do it again, alright? I love you."

"I will. This time I'll keep this promise. For you. I love you too."

Andy took my hand and we walked back to everyone else. We sat on the couch and I snuggled my head into his neck and wrapped my arms around him. He hugged me back and I closed my eyes, falling asleep.