Chapter 36

Heather's P.O.V

It was the last day of the Vans Warped Tour. It was August 14 and we were at Washington County Fairgrounds in Hillsboro, Oregon.

For the past few days, the boys from Black Veil Brides and my band had been behaving rather strangely.

Ashley shouted as we were walking around the venue. "We're gonna fucking party tonight!"

"What for?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Hey, a party will be much better than it was being his bitch for a week. That was just awful," I thought.

"Er, to celebrate the end of this tour of course!" he exclaimed, seeming somewhat nervous.

I rolled my eyes. "Alright Ashley. Whatever you say."

*     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *

"Alright! This will be our last night on tour for a while so we'll make this the best show ever!" I yelled.

Everyone began cheering in their bout of excitement.

"The first song we're going to be covering tonight is 'Hey Baby, There's That Song You Wanted' by blessthefall!"

Once again, we had created an amazing set list.

We Only Come Out At Night - Motionless In White
Stop and Stare - One Republic
A Prophecy - Asking Alexandria
Bulletproof Love - Pierce The Veil
Love Is A Perfect Murder - Modern Day Escape
Tears Don't Fall - Bullet For My Valentine
So Far Away - Avenged Sevenfold
Hollywood Whore - Papa Roach
My Standard Break From Life - Alkaline Trio

Once we had finished all of those songs, I gripped the microphone again and said, "Andy, I know that this is your favorite song from your new record so I wanted to cover it for you. Everyone, 'Rebel Love Song' is our last song of the night!"

We got off of the stage once we were done. I congratulated Liam, seeing as he sang some of the songs tonight. He did a great job.

Andy came running up to me and picked me up. He spun me around and kissed my cheek before putting me down and saying, "Your cover was amazing Heather. I loved it. But I love you a lot more."

I grinned. "I love you to Andy. I'm ecstatic that you liked it. I prefer the original, of course."

Andy smiled. "Your version was fantastic. After the last show ends, we're going to have a party and then a well-earned rest.

I leaned on him. "You know best Andy, you know best."

*       *       *       *       *       *       *       *       *       *   

Once Yelawolf got off of the stage, Andy jumped on and took the microphone.

"Sorry you guys, but the show isn't over just yet," he said in his deep husky voice.

"What is he doing?" I thought.

"There's only one girl that I've thought about being with for the rest of my life. She is the smartest, sweetest, most hilarious and beautiful girl in the universe. We've been through so much together. We've been to hell and back together. There were the ups and the downs but we still made it through it all just fine. I'll love her for all eternity. She's had me from the start and she'll have be until the end. Heather Arabelle Mason, time flies by and so do the opportunities to do what we want to in life as we well. Anyways, will you please come onto the stage?" Andy said.

People were cheering for me to get onto the stage. Tears welled up in my eyes as I walked towards and up the stairs.

Andy took my left hand and knelt down on one knee. I heard the hushed gasps from the people in the crowd as Andy said, "Heather Arabelle Mason, I love you more than anything or anyone else in this universe. I can't imagine ever being with anyone but you. Will you do me the honors of becoming my Mrs. Biersack?"

I gasped and a single tear slid down from my right eye. "Andy...."

I saw that he appeared to very extremely nervous. From the corner of my eyes, I saw cameras flashing.

"It's only natural that people would film this or take pictures of this moment. It's a big deal. Plus, Andy did kind of make a scene," I thought.

"Say yes! Say yes! Say yes!" came the chant from the crowd. I blushed.

I remained silent for a while longer before saying, "Yes. Of course I will. I love you Andy."

Everyone erupted into cheering and yet another chant. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

Andy stood up and smiled as he pulled  me in for a kiss. We pulled away after a while and he brought out a box from a pocket in his jacket. He opened it, revealing a gorgeous ring.

( http://buy.theweddingengagementring.com/2007/10/tacori-enagement-rings.html )

(A/N: The ring Heather has is the last one on the page.)

He slipped it onto my left ring ringer and kissed me again.

"It's gorgeous Andy," I murmured.

"Not nearly as gorgeous as you," he whispered back.

He swept me off of my feet and carried me back to his bus where our bands were partying like there was no tomorrow.

They saw the ring on my hand and began congratulating Andy.

*        *        *        *        *        *        *        *        *        *

Andy's P.O.V

Normally, I don't drink but tonight just made it an exception for me to drink. I was just so thrilled. I ended up getting very wasted and passed out in someone's bedroom.

Heather's P.O.V

Andy was passed out in one of the rooms. I knew that because I couldn't see him anywhere.

At the moment, I was highly intoxicated and I was sitting on their couch. From what I could tell, everyone else was extremely drunk as well.

CC climb on top of me with a devious grin plastered to his face. He snaked a hand through one of the holes in my pants; the one at the top, closest to my area. Before I knew it, his lips had crashed into my own.

( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33171665 )

To be completely honest, I didn't have a clue about what was going on. The last thing that I remembered was being carried to a bedroom and clothes flying everywhere.

A few hours later, I awoke with all of my clothes on. Strange. I remembered having them off. I turned and saw CC on the bed, sleeping soundly, shirtless.

Okay. It wasn't a dream. It all happened. It was all very real.

Shit!

Oh my god, I am fucking engaged to Andy and.... Do not tell me that CC and I had sex! We were all drunk though. Is it still cheating? But I didn't mean to! I had no clue what was going on.

I looked at the beautiful ring on my finger and thought, "How could everything so perfect be ruined in a matter of one night? And do I tell Andy the truth now or later? It'll hurt him more later. I'll tell him when he wakes up or whenever I next see him. In the mean time, I need water. Ugh."

I began shaking CC to wake him up. He groaned and sat up.

"What the hell happened last night?" he asked, blinking a few times.

Tears up  welled in my eyes as I said, "You and I had sex CC."

His eyes widened in shock. "Oh shit! Dude, Heather, I am so sorry!"

I shook my head. "You couldn't help it. You were drunk. You're a guy. Anyways, I'm going to lose Andy. I love him so much. I don't want to lose him but I'll have to, won't I? I will lose him, huh CC?"

"He loves you more than anything Heather. He won't hate you," CC said.

"You didn't answer the question that I asked, CC. Well, I've never deserved Andy in the first place. I've ruined everything. He gets this expensive ring for me," I said, pausing to look at my ring, "and now it's just gone to waste."

I sighed and stood up, straightening my shirt. "I love Andy so I won't lie to him. If I tell him the truth now, there may be a chance that he'll forgive me. I doubt it though."

I exited the room in search of Andy, scared of what would happen.

"I am such a screw up," I though, tearing up