Chapter 21

At the end of the night, we all spent time together with All Time Low and Escape The Fate since tonight was our last night with them. We wouldn't see the lot of them for a while. They were going to leave first thing tomorrow morning.

Temporarily, we'd all be able to return home tomorrow until the Vans Warped Tour. Okay. Never mind the whole 'going home' thing. Rebels Of The Century and Black Veil Brides were scheduled for many interviews, photo shoots, interviews together, photo shoots together, you get the deal.

I'll put it into a summary for you. Short and simple.

We had a lot to do.

The four bands hung out on my band's bus seeing as it was the largest and would comfortably accommodate all of us on there.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but Craig, I think I'll miss you," I said, a twinkle of laughter in my eyes.

"Yeah!" Craig cheered. "I think I deserve some kind of trophy! This is an accomplishment. This bitch used to hate my ass!"

I laughed. "You want a trophy? You'll get a trophy."

I stood up, smirking, walked over to Craig, and punched him on the arm.

"Ow," he complained. "What was that for?"

I shrugged. "You asked for a trophy. That punch will remain in your memory banks forever. Therefore, you now have a trophy. Happy?"

"Maybe," Craig said.

Everyone laughed at the pair of us. Aha, I was hilarious. I sat back down next to Andy and allowed him to wrap his arm around my waist once more. I leaned my head against his shoulder and hugged him tightly.

"You guys are so cute. It's about time," Jake said, shaking his head.

"God damn love birds. If you had not gone out for any longer, I swear, it would have taken another gazillion years to finally get together," CC said.

I smiled at him and stuck my tongue out at him. Andy leaned his head down and caught my tongue with his teeth, biting it gently. As if by instinct, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his. Andy grinned into the kiss and began to kiss me back.

"Heather! Come on! You can make out with Andy another time. We won't see each other for a while. Pay attention to us!" Jack whined.

"You're so needy," I said after I pulled away from Andy, a huge grin on my face.

Jack nodded. "I sure am and I'm proud of my neediness too."

I rolled my eyes. "Sure you are."

He stuck out his chest in a show of pride, closed his eyes, and grinned. I fell to the ground laughing at his facial expression. Everyone began laughing at either my reaction or his face.

After quite some time, I finally calmed down and held my sides as I sat up. Andy helped me onto his lap and pet my face, looking around the room innocently. My tongue darted out from between my lips and licked his hand as it brushed over my lips.

"What the fuck was that?" he exclaimed, shocked.

"It was my tongue Andy," I said. "Don't act like you didn't like it."

Andy smirked. "Oh yeah. I liked it alright."

He and I and everyone had their fair share of laughter. Except for me. I've cursed so many times today. It was hilarious.

It would be a while until we all had a good laugh like this. I would really miss these guys.

Tomorrow would be an official fresh start.