Chapter 22

We arrived at the Gexa Energy Pavilion in Dallas, Texas, for our first concert of the Vans Warped Tour. The date was June 24. Breathing hard, I tried to calm myself. I was overly excited. This was a huge accomplishment. I've always wanted for my band to be a part of the Vans Warped Tour. I'm glad that we were voted to go. My next big goal is to go on tour-- globally.

*       *       *       *      *      *       *      *      *      *       *       *

I fled off of my bus and went to find Andy. I threw myself at him and sent him falling to the ground.

Andy chuckled and said, "Gee, Heather, you're heavy. Get off of me."

"What?" I exclaimed. "I am not heavy at all. I only weigh 110 pounds!"

"Hmph. You're lighter than me," he said, smiling, attempting to push me off.

"You bet I am," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. I nuzzled my head into his neck and he kissed the top of it gently. "Andy, I'm so sorry for being such a bitch to you."

"It's alright. I guess I had it coming for me, huh?" he whispered back. "I knew I should have listened to my heart when it was screaming for me to confront you and tell you how I felt instead of ignoring you."

"Well, everything is much better now. You know that I love you."

"That's right. I know that with all of my heart. I love you too Heather. I've waited so many years to be able to say those words to you and know that you felt the same."

"As have I." I crawled off of Andy and sat up on the concrete pavement, staring into the glistening night sky. Andy sat up as well and stared into the sky along with me.

"Aren't the stars gorgeous?" I whispered.

"They sure are, but, they will never be as gorgeous as you are," he said. I started to laugh uncontrollably. A look of hurt flashed across Andy's face.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" he asked.

I shook my head. "Not at all. It was very sweet. Just a bit movie-line cheesy."

Andy laughed as well. "I guess it was just a tad cheesy, huh?"

"Yeah. But that just makes you even cuter than you already are." I rested my head against his shoulder and continued to look into the dark sky.

"Oh, so I'm cute now? I see how it is," he said, pressing his lips together and turning his head away.

I batted his arm. "Oh, stop being a kid. Fine. You're mad sexy."

"That's better! I mean, how dare you just refer to me as 'cute' while I have these sexy gazelle legs?" he questioned, an innocent look plastered to his face. I busted out laughing at his statement, my head falling in his lap. He stroked my head and said, "Shh."

"What?"

"Shh."

"Andy."

"Shh."

"What are you doing?"

"Shh."

"Andy."

"Shh."

"You're being ridiculous."

"Sh--what? Me? Ridiculous? Oh hell no. How about fucking hilarious?"

"Whatever you say Andy, whatever you say."

"Shh."

I smacked my forehead. "Andy! Not again!"

"SHH!"

That time, it didn't come from Andy. We turned our heads to see my bus door open with everyone    --that means all of Rebels Of The Century and Black Veil Brides--poking their heads out of the doorway. Andy and I began laughing and they all continued to glare at us. He stood up and offered me a hand. I took it and he helped pull me up to a standing position.

Walking onto the bus, Ashley said, "Jeez. Who knew that the two of you could be so annoying."

I winked at him. "Well, it's obviously possible. Anything is possible when it comes to Heather Mason and Andrew Biersack."

"I am a man of first!" Andy randomly shouted.

Jake chuckled. "I thought I was the loudest. Andy, you are greatly mistaken."

"No, Jake, you still are the loudest of all of us," Jinxx said, shaking his head.

"Go to bed!" Dean complained. "Get off of my bus!"

"Dean, be nice," Liam said.

"Make me!" Dean shouted.

"What are we, five?" Liam said, narrowing his eyes.

"Apparently so!" Dean shot back.

"We're being completely random," I muttered.

"It's a night of randomness," Andy replied, staring intently at Liam and Dean while they continued to argue.

"Andy, you call Craig and I'll call Alex. We should let them listen in on what they're missing right now," I said, voicing my brilliant idea.

Smirking, we pulled out our phones and dialed the numbers, putting it on speaker. They both answered and I shouted over the noise, "Craig? Alex? Do you hear what's going on? Man, you should have heard Andy and I's conversation earlier. It was pretty funny. But we're going to keep you on the line. You're missing out. I swear, if you hang up on us, I'll kick you in your genital areas as hard as I can the next time I see you guys."

I heard the two of them gulp and they quickly promised to not hang up.

"Dude! Give me the fucking beer!" Mason suddenly shouted. I saw that he was on the ground and had his eyes closed. I scoffed. He was asleep. That's why I didn't see him at the door. He was talking in his sleep.

"No!" Mason complained.

"Is that Mason?" Alex asked.

"Yep," Andy and I said in unison.

"Heather! Tell your boyfriend and his band to get off of our god damn bus!" Dean wailed.

"Oh come on. You're a big boy. Do it yourself," I said, laughing.

"I already did! They won't listen to me," he said.

"That's because you're being a whiney idiot," I said, not bothering to be blunt.

"Dammit!" I heard Craig say. "I wish we could have stayed. Are you guys drunk or high?"

"Don't I wish that was the case. They're just all being idiots," I said, my voice emotionless.

"Shh," Andy said again.

"Andy!" I exclaimed.

"Shh."

"Craig, Alex, this is what he was doing earlier."

"Shh."

"Andy, shut the fuck up," Alex said.

"Shh."

"Don't tell me to shh! I can talk all I want to!" Alex yelled. I laughed. Was he seriously arguing with Andy over the phone? These guys were officially mentally impaired.

"Shh."

"Dude, shut up!" I heard a voice say from Andy's phone.

"Robert?" I asked.

"Yeah. Hey Heather," he said.

"Shh," Andy said, looking around the room absentmindedly. He began messing with his fingers and his hair.

"Andy," I groaned, "be quiet."

"Shh."

I smacked the side of his head.

"Ow, I mean, shh."

"Okay. I'm leaving. If you guys need me, I'll be on Black Veil Brides' bus," I said, getting ready to walk off. Bye Alex, Craig. I'll call you another time. Feel free to hang up unless you want to keep listening to these imbeciles," I said.

"I"m good. Bye," Craig said. His line went dead.

"I think I'll continue to have my argument with Andy," Alex said.

"How mature," I heard Jack's voice say in the background.

"This is insane," I said, clutching the sides of my head.

I walked off of my bus and went to Black Veil Brides' bus. I slammed my body onto their couch and closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep. Tonight was fun. Crazy, fun, and filled with idiots.

________________________

Funny thing is, I can actually imagine Andy having that whole "Shh!" conversation with someone. XD