Chapter 6

Andy's P.O.V

The rest of the band and I were heading toward the hotel that was reserved for us and the rest of the bands. I had a blast tonight, talking to fans and just having a great time in general. I was exhausted as fuck, but it was all worth it. My night was great. Somewhat.

At the beginning of the tour, I was extremely psyched. I would get to see Heather Mason again. All at once, I had felt nervous and happy. Nervous because I didn't know how she would feel toward me after I left her that one day.

I regret leaving her. She's my best friend. If she considers me as her best friend. After all that has happened, I doubt that she does.

I tried to laugh along as CC cracked some jokes, but it was hard. I saw Heather, and boy, was she gorgeous. I saw her on covers of albums. On posters. But they were nothing compared to the real one. She was a goddess as I was a god. 

What really hurt me tonight was seeing her having a good time in the arms of another guy. Believe me, it's not like I don't want her to enjoy her life. She deserves to. I know that she's been through a lot for the past few years, and a lot of the pain that she's going through is partly because of me. More or less. 

I can say that I love her. As a best friend, but it's possible that I'm developing more feelings for her now that I realize all that I've been missing out on.

But I can't forget about Scout. I still love her. Like crazy. I don't what I ever did wrong to either of them. I kind of know the reason about Heather, but not Scout. Not Scout. I fuck everything up. I really do. People view me as a god. They don't believe that I make mistakes. I fail. I am a human being. I'm not perfect, no matter how much thefemale race believes me to be.

She may have hurt me, my pride, my dignity, everything, but I still love her. Scout was my everything. To me, she still is my everything. I just wish I had her back. I wish I had Heather back. 

I sat silently on the couch in the tour bus and waited for it to pull up in front of the hotel. Surprisingly, Rebels Of The Century had arrived at the exact same time. I was literally out of the bus right when it stopped. But, I was too late. Heather and Alex Gaskarth were already walking side by side, sharing laughs. 

Heather's P.O.V

Alex rode in our bus with us so that he could meet the rest of the band and talk to me some more. After what seemed like no time at all, we had arrived at the hotel. I took Alex's hand and left it to the boys to bring all of our stuff out and get the hotel staff bring the luggage to the rooms. I walked with Alex, giggling, to the front desk to check in. We'd be here for a week or so before moving on. 

Turns out all of the bands have been given the penthouse suites on the top floor. Nice. Alex and I checked our  bands in and gave the lobbyist the names of our band members so she could give them the spare keys. 

I dragged Alex to an elevator and pushed the button that read 'PH' meaning 'penthouse'. It was the 25th floor. Yay. The hotel was huge. It'd be fun to play hide-and-go-seek in. 

When the elevator finally stopped and opened, we stepped out and parted ways to check out our rooms. When I opened the door to my room, I was impressed. The room was pretty large. Well, it was a penthouse suite. It would only make sense.

Two beds.

King size.

In the other portion of the room were two sets of bunk beds. Four bunks. Awesome! There were two bathrooms and two walk in closets. The snacks in the kitchen would be free to us and were complimentary. This was absolutely kick ass. 

A few minutes after I was settled in on a bed, the boys walked into the room, impressed as well.

"It's pretty nice, huh?" I asked, grabbing the remote and turning on the flat screen HD TV that hung from the wall in front of the two beds in the main room.

"Hell yeah! It's damn amazing. Especially for a hotel," said Dean.

"Well, hun, it's New York," I mused, flipping through the channels.

I looked at the digital clock resting on the night stand in between the two beds. The digits read '12:47'. It was late. Yawning, I slipped off of the bed and walked toward my suitcases that stood at the door. I dragged them into a closet and opened one of them. I pulled out a set of night wear and walked into a bathroom to change. 

When I came out, I went to the closed off room to claim a top bunk. Once I climbed up the ladder, I curled up into the blankets and fell asleep.