Chapter 3

We were back stage. We checked to see that our equipment was working. We meditated and calmed ourselves down. The roar of the crowd was extremely loud, near-deafening to those who have sensitive hearing.

I exchanged looks with the rest of the boys. "Are you guys ready?"

They each nodded, one after another. I nodded as well. We were the first act. We were the opening band. We had a couple of different songs in mind to play. This tour would be the best tour yet. I had a feeling. We'd reign supreme.

The five of us walked onto the stage and kept our silence until the crowd quieted down a bit.

"This is Rebels Of The Century and we'll be opening for you tonight! Are you guys ready to rock?" I yelled, loudly into the mic.

The crowd yelled back to me, excitedly.

"The first song we're going to cover live tonight," I said, taking a quick breath, "is Perfect Weapon by the Black Veil Brides!"

At the mention of the Black Veil Brides, the crowd went insane. Their cheers grew louder in the excitement. Jeez. The Black Veil Brides were bigger than I thought. Well, we were as big as them. And the good thing about that is that we're a cover band and cover bands are never too famous.

As the the strumming of the guitars and the beating of the drums blared through the amplifiers from the guys playing, the cheering from the fans faded away slowly and quietly.

I let the music go on without me for a while. Finally, I began to sing.

The fans sang along and my eyes flickered across their faces, face by face. I smiled as I sang, my eyes bright.

"We are breathing, while you're sleeping! Go!" I sang, pausing.

"And leave us alone!" my fans sang back.

"The lines cheated, our hearts beating! Go!" I sang, pausing once more.

"And now you're on your own!" sang the fans.

A few minutes or so later, the song ended with a a guitar solo from Mason. I waited patiently as he played an awesome solo. He flashed dazzling smiles to the girls in the crowd, making them swoon and one faint. He locked eyes with one girl, toying with her, and I was pretty sure the girl fell in love.

Mason finally finished with one last long strum and the crowd went wild. Girls screamed. The usual. I rolled my eyes and yelled into the mic, "The next song we'll be covering tonight is 'Your Guardian Angel' by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus! I'm dedicating this cover to my best friend!"

Our show took up an hour. We covered the songs 'Welcome To The Black Parade' and 'Helena' by My Chemical Romance, 'The Diary Of Jane' and 'Breath' by Breaking Benjamin, 'Hello' and 'Tourniquet' by Evanescence.

"Thank you! We love you all! You guys were awesome tonight!" I said before walking back stage. Guys cheered my name and girls cheered the names of the boys. Smirking, I disappeared behind the curtains.

"Great job, guys!" I said, hugging them all. They hugged me back and chuckled.

"We were pretty beast ass, weren't we?" said Liam.

"Hell yeah!" said Dean. "We're Rebels Of The Century, aren't we? We were destined to be awesome!"

We heard the announcer on stage say, "And that was Rebels Of The Century! Give them another cheer and round of applause!"

Screams and cheers were heard. Not a single boo. We are fucking awesome. We walked off stage and headed into the crowd to talk to fans and give autographs and sell some merchandise.

"Next, give it up for the Black Veil Brides!" said the voice of the man.

People automatically screamed and butterflies flew into my stomach. I peered curiously at the stage as it exploded into smoke and when they disappeared, the band members appeared, Andy in front.

I avoided looking at him at all and focused on the fans around me screaming for my autograph. Nervously, I took their pens and signed their papers, pictures, shirts, faces, wherever.

I finally paused the signing session and stopped talking to the fans of Rebels Of The Century as the Black Veil Brides began to play.

Oh shit.

__________________________________________

Hi guys! It's your author, Sabrina here. I just wanted to let you know that I actually have finished this story and I originally posted it to Quizazz. Whenever I get the chance, I'll finish uploading it. Probably after I finish writing the new chapter for the sequel of this story. Here's the link to my Quizazz profile. http://www.quizazz.com/profile.php?id=17150
Follow me there! I have a lot more stories. Thanks you all. <3 Much love to you all of you.