54.

Rebecca's POV

The day of the wedding

-

I get married in twenty minutes. I'm nervous as Hell. My fear about Ricky changing after we get married is still there. The fear gets worse and worse as wedding gets closer. I have this horrible feeling at the pit of my stomach. Something isn't gonna go right. I just know it, I can't tell if I should just go with my gut or just ignore it because I'm probably paranoid and overthinking everything. 

"Are you ready ,sweetie?" My mom asked. 

"Physically, yes. Mentally, no" I replied.

"Honey, you'll be fine. Everybody gets cold feet before they get married. Just don't dwell too much into it" she told me.

"Thanks, mom" I said. 

"You're welcome, now go do whatever you need to do before you walk down the aisle" she said. I nodded and chugged down my bottle of water. Probably wasn't a good idea on my end, but oh well.

-

Now is the time for the moment of truth. I finally become Rebecca Olson. The thought is scaring me while it's making me happy. I'm marrying the man that I've been in love with since I was nineteen, I never would have thought I'd be getting married, let alone to a guy I didn't even know personally for the first five and a half years of our relationship. It's hard to believe that Ricky and I have been together for like seven years now. 

"You ready, baby sister?" John asked. I nodded. We looped our arms together before making our way to the aisle. 

Ricky isn't there. Where's Ricky? Did he forget about our wedding? I'm scared. Oh god. He doesn't want to marry me! He doesn't love me. Oh my god. 

"J-John... Where's Ricky?" I asked, my voice was shaky. 

"I don't know. Let me ask that weird guy with drawn on eyebrows" he said, letting go of my arm.

-Ricky's POV-

I stood in front of the mirror in the men's bathroom at the park where we're having the wedding. I shook nervously as I moved my ebony colored hair out of my face. My stomach churned as my legs got weak and my mouth watered. I ran to the toilet and fell to my knees. The almost nonexistent contents of my stomach emptied into the nasty ass toilet. 

I got up and wiped my mouth and flushed the toilet. I heard the door open.

"Dude! Why the fuck aren't you out there?! Your soon to be wife is freaking the fuck out!" I heard Chris's voice yell. 

"I can't do it! I'm gonna let her down! She's gonna divorce me! I can't do it!" I panicked, my eyes welling up with tears. 

"You're letting her down right now by not being out there, marrying her. Now get the fuck out there or I will drag your ass out there. Either way, you're marrying her" Chris threatened.

"Fine" I said. I moved my hair out of my face and swished water around in my mouth to kind of remove the taste of vomit from my mouth.

We walked out of the bathroom and walked over to where the wedding was being held. 

I saw my Rebecca, she looked more beautiful than ever. I can't believe she's going to be my wife. I'm going to be spending the rest of my life with her. That's scary but exciting. Rebecca Olson has a nice ring to it. 

Here we go... 

-Rebecca's POV-

I saw Ricky. His dark hair was straightened and looked neat for once. He had black eye shadow all around his eyes. He wore a black on black tux, he looked extremely handsome, not that he isn't any other time. Just today, he's just... wow... 

John looped our arms together once again and we began to walk down the aisle. Ricky smiled at me, his two lip rings poking out when he did so.

We made it to the end of the aisle and John released me to my soon to be husband. I stepped onto the platform Ricky and the person who was marrying us were standing on. 

Ricky mouthed 'I love you'  to me. I mouthed it back as the man started talking. 

-IM TOO LAZY TO WRITE ABOUT THE BEGINNING STUFF OF A WEDDING-

"Richard, do you take Rebecca to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, for rich and for poor?" the man asked.

"I do" Ricky smiled.

"Rebecca, do you take Richard to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, for rich and for poor?" the man asked me. 

"I do" I said.

"By the power bested in me and by the state of Pennsylvania, you two are now husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" he said. Ricky pulled me close to him and gave me the most passionate kiss we have ever shared.

I am now officially Rebecca Jane Olson. Now Ricky and I can live the rest of our lives together.