41.

Rebecca's POV

Christmas morning

-

I woke up next to Ricky. The power didn't come back on last night. Ricky and I downed the thing of cookie dough and slept in his room, cuddled up next to each other and covered in a bunch of blankets.

I wonder how much snow we got.

I pulled myself from Ricky's grasp and walked over to the window in his room and looked out of it.

It was still snowing pretty hard and we had about two and a half feet of snow.

The power was still out.

I walked over to Ricky and shook him awake.

"Ricky, wake up, it's Christmas" I stated, lightly shaking him.

He rolled out of bed and onto the floor.

"Ow" he groaned.

"Merry Christmas" I said.

"Merry Christmas" he mumbled.

"Come on, sleepyhead. Let's go open presents" I told him.

We walked out to his living room and sat on the living room floor.

We handed each other presents.

He went first.

He unwrapped the penis mug first.

"Really?" He asked, laughing.

"Yes, really, you know I have to mess with you" I chuckled.

"Unwrap your present" he directed.

"You still have another one from me" I told him.

"I'll open it after" he said.

"Fine" I gave in. I unwrapped my present from him. It was a long, dark blue rectangular box.

I opened it up to see a necklace with a tiny, silver lock that had Ricky+Rebecca engraved into it.

"You didn't..." I said, jumping up and giving him a huge hug. We're not even together.

"I did, now can I ask you a question?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said.

"If you say no, it's gonna make your present from me look really stupid. I've thought about this for about a month and a half, I know our past is rocky, but I was thinking that maybe you could be my girlfriend again?" He asked. I smiled at him.

"Of course" I said before kissing him.

"I love you, Becky-bear. I'm glad to finally have you back" he smiled.

"I love you too. This next present is the thing I think you're really gonna like, it's not even close to being as great as what you gave me" I said as he unwrapped it.

His jaw dropped in awe as he pulled it all out.

"This is amazing, thank you so much ,babe" he said, giving me a kiss on the lips.

"You're welcome, Merry Christmas" I said kissing him again.

"Merry Christmas" he said.

This is the best Christmas I've had in a long time...