35.

Ricky's POV

-

Why'd she just run out on me? She loves me, why wouldn't she want me to kiss her?

I thought things were gonna work out again and I'll have my Becky-Bear back.

Nope. She just had to run out. Does she not love me? Did she say she loved me so she wouldn't hurt my feelings? This hurts me way more than her saying that she doesn't love me.

Why haven't I moved on? Why didn't I tell the truth? If I had told the truth to begin with, I'd have her in my arms, she would be living with me, we would possibly be engaged. Even though I never want to get married, she's the only one that I wouldn't mind growing old with.

Now would be the queue to drink my pain away again.

I walked to my fridge and pulled a bottle of tequila out of the freezer.

Before I got my heart broken, I rarely ever had a drop of alcohol in my house, now, liquor is always on my grocery list. I've calmed down with my drinking here lately, though. I still take a couple shots of liquor every night but I don't get shitfaced and cry myself to sleep anymore.

Mostly because we've been touring and my bandmates refuse to deal with me while I'm drunk, especially since I'm a sad drunk.

I unscrewed the cap off of the bottle of tequila and took a big gulp of the bitter liquid. It burned as it trickled down my throat, but in the best way possible.

Now to drink until I forget that Rebecca doesn't love me.

-Rebecca's POV-

I got home and broke down into tears for what seems like the millionth time today.

I could have kissed him. I mean, I love him and everything but I just broke up with Ryan, and I can't let my guard down for Ricky again.

Why do guys hurt me so much? Before Ricky and I happened, I dated TJ, I know I said hooked up but hooking up, lead to us dating. We did the long distance thing until I found out I was pregnant.

TJ was the first boyfriend I had, I know I said Ricky was the first real relationship but TJ doesn't really count, we only dated for two and a half months, and it was like a high school relationship, since we were both fresh out of high school basically.

-flashback 2009-

"I know I've told myself that I don't date girls I've had a one night stand with, but we're really good friends and I like you, I figured, we should date" TJ said.

"I'm about to move though, TJ" I reminded him.