13.

Rebecca's POV

A couple days later

-

I've done nothing but cry for the past two days. Tonight, Josh's band is coming over. I hope Ricky doesn't come over. I don't want to have to hide all night.

I think I'm more emotionally stable today.

"Becca! Come out! The band is here!" Ryan-Ashley called out. I fixed my ruby red hair and went out to the living room.

Chris was talking everybody's ears off, Devin was sitting next to a really pretty girl with pinkish red hair, Vinny and Ryan were sitting there silently, then there was Ricky, no makeup around his eyes, his eyebrows weren't filled in and he just looked horrible; when I say horrible, I mean he looks drained, I'm not saying he looks ugly without makeup because he's still pretty attractive without all that makeup caked on.

I turned around and began to walk back to the room I'm staying in when Ryan-Ashley pulled me back into the living room.

"You're not hiding all night, Rebecca. You've been crying non-stop, it's time to be social" she told me. I sat next to guy Ryan.

"You changed your hair color" Ryan pointed out.

"Yeah, I changed it this morning, I got tired of my natural hair color" I told him.

"I like it, it suits you" he said, I blushed. He smirked and put his arm over my shoulders. I looked across from me to see Ricky grinding his teeth and clenching his fists.

"Thank you" I squeaked.

"No problem" he said, grabbing my hand.

Ricky got up and stormed out.

-Ricky's POV-

I'm so jealous right now. My fucking bandmate is touching my ex-girlfriend in the ways that I should have touched her and it's pissing me off and making me jealous.

Why am I jealous? I'm not even with Rebecca, anymore. If she wants to be with Ryan, she can... Even if it breaks my heart into smaller and smaller pieces.

It hurts to know that she's already moved on.

"Rick, you okay?" I heard Chris ask.

"What do you fucking think?" I asked.

"Not okay?" He asked.

"Correct" I said.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Ryan and Bec, Ryan's being all touchy with her and it's making me jealous, I should be the one touching her! Not him!" I replied.

"Ricky, don't take it personally, women will go to the nearest guy and seek comfort from him when their heart is broken" he said.

"But right in front of me?!" I asked.

"Ricky, calm down. Maybe you two will get back together" he told me.

"I don't think she would take me back, Chris. I've done nothing but lie to her, if she won't take me back, I wouldn't blame her" I stated.

"Either talk to her and ask her to take you back or quit moping about it. We came over to have fun, not watch you cry over your ex-girlfriend" he told me.

I guess he's right...