23.

Rebecca's POV

-

"-Bec! Please come with me over to Ricky's!" Chris begged.

"Why?" I asked.

"He isn't answering his phone, and we haven't heard from him. It's scaring me" he told me.

"Why does this concern me?" I asked.

"Because... You'd be the only person he would want with him if he did anything bad..." He sighed.

"Define bad" I asked.

"Like... Attempting suicide..." He replied.

"Fine. I'll come with you" I caved.

"Thank you" he said.

"Don't mention it" I told him. I went back inside to let Ryan, Ryan-Ashley and Josh know that I was going with Chris.

"I'm going with Chris over to Richard's" I announced. I saw Ryan shift uncomfortably in his seat.

"Why?" Ryan asked.

"Because Richard isn't answering his phone and Chris is scared that he did something bad" I said.

"Oh okay, see you later then" he said before getting up to give me a kiss.

"Bye, I'll be back later" I said before pecking his lips.

I walked back outside and followed Chris to his car.

-

We got to Ricky's. Chris was on edge.

We got out of his car and walked to Ricky's front door.

Chris dug a key out of his pocket, he stuck the key into the lock and turned it counterclockwise. We heard a click and he pulled the key out, he wasted no time to open the door.

I followed him inside. The smell of booze violently hit my nose. Glass was shattered onto the hardwood floor and there was a bloodstained t-shirt on the ground.

I walked around the house and down the hallway. I opened the first door I saw. I saw the sleeping body of Richard. I walked over to him and lightly shook him.

I couldn't help but to notice a paper towel that was wrapped around his arm with silver duct tape. Blood was seeping through.

I carefully unwrapped it and saw four cuts that went horizontally across his arm.

He began to stir. I stepped back. His eyes fluttered open.

"I have a hangover, leave me alone" he groaned. He's drinking again?!

"You're drinking again?!" I asked.

"Why do you care? I'm just the selfish ass ex-boyfriend, why the fuck are you here?" He asked.

"Because you weren't answering your phone and Chris got scared and told me to come with him to check on you" I said.

"I'm fine. You can fuck off now" he said.

"Why are you drinking again?!" I asked.

"Why are you here?!" He asked in the same tone.

"Answer the question!" I said.

"No! Now leave!" He snapped.

"Not until you answer my question!" I growled.

"Fine! It's because I'm trying to forget about you! But nobody is letting me! You're all I think about and it makes me wanna die!" He snapped, he was in tears by the end of his statement.

That makes me feel like shit.

"I'll leave. I'm sorry that I give you those thoughts" I replied quietly before walking out.

"Chris! Ricky's awake, I'm walking home" I said, walking out of Ricky's house.

Ricky really knows how to make me feel like shit...