51.

Rebecca's POV

That night

-

The show ended and now Ricky and I are sitting in the waiting room in the Emergency Room. We've been sitting here for an hour.

"Rebecca Williams!" A nurse yelled. Ricky and I got up and followed the nurse.

"What brings you in today?" She asked as she hooked me up to the blood pressure monitor.

"I think I broke my nose" I said.

"Why do you think that?" She asked.

"Do you see this monstrosity?" I asked. She rolled her eyes.

"A doctor will be in momentarily" she said, walking out.

"Momentarily, my ass" Ricky mumbled.

"We can go if you want to" I said.

"If your nose is broken, it needs to be reset so it doesn't heal all fucked up, no, we won't be leaving" he said.

"I'm sure I'll be fine, babe" I insisted.

"You're getting your nose checked out and that's final" he said. I didn't bother arguing with him since he's tired as hell and he's kind of a dickhead when he's tired.

-

It is confirmed that my nose is broken. I had my nose reset, which hurt like a motherfucker. I'm not supposed to do any activities that could involve me hurting my face at all for at least two weeks.

Ricky and I didn't feel like driving home, so we're at a hotel. Thank god my mom is watching Sandy.

Ricky didn't even take off his shoes before he started to doze off. His head is in my lap and he has his arm wrapped around leg.

He needs to shave, he's starting to get a neck beard. He does not pull off facial hair at all. I've seen him with a mustache and he looks like a fucking child molester with it.

I kissed my hand and pressed my hand to his face. Good thing Ricky's driving in the morning because I'm not gonna sleep well like this...