40.

Rebecca's POV

That night

-

I just got finished with Christmas shopping and wrapping gifts. I got Ricky a gag gift and a gift that I think he'll really enjoy.

I went to Spencer's and got him a coffee mug with a penis shaped handle and then I got him a bunch HIM and AFI related stuff. Which I played hell to get since Hot Topic doesn't really sell their band merch anymore and I had to go to like four different places to find any CDs.

I got them and now I'm heading over to Ricky's, I promised him that I would spend the night and it's almost eleven o'clock at night and it's starting to snow really bad.

-

I eventually got to Ricky's, traffic was horrible because the roads are starting to ice over and it's snowing very heavily.

I opened his front door and walked in.
Ricky was sitting on his couch, curled up with a blanket, watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

"Merry fucking Christmas Eve" I groaned.

"Hey" he said.

"We're gonna have a white Christmas" I said.

"I figured" he said.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Watch Christmas mov- never mind" he said as the power turned off.

"It's like eighteen degrees outside, we're gonna freeze" I said.

"No, we're not, I have blankets" he said.

"You say that now" I told him.

"I'm not gonna let you die from hypothermia" he assured me.

"I know, but you know that I get worried" I told him.

"We can eat cookie dough and go to sleep, and hope that we don't freeze to death" he told me.

"Sounds like a plan" I said as I pulled the tub of cookie dough out of the fridge. I got out two spoons and carefully walked over to the couch and sat next to Ricky.

Now to wait for Christmas.