15.

Rebecca's POV

A couple more days later

-

Since the night Ryan and I had sex, Ryan's been texting me nonstop. He wants us to date if I move back up here. I'm not sure if I feel the same, I still really love Richard.

Today, Josh invited over a couple of his old friends. I'm hoping they're nice.

Speaking of his friends, the doorbell just rang and Toronto and Casper are going crazy.

Josh got up and answered the door. A guy with a cool looking mustache and... TJ?!

I must hide. I need to hide. I can't be anywhere around him.

"Bec, the guy with the mustache is Frank and the guy with the Johnny Depp facial hair thing is TJ" Josh introduced.

"I know who TJ is" I replied.

"Really? How?" He asked.

"It's a long story" I told him.

"Can you enlighten me, Bec?" TJ asked.

"Yes. Let's go talk" I said. He nodded and we walked outside.

"How do you know me?" TJ asked when we got outside.

"Oh... Does the name Rebecca Williams ring a bell?" I asked.

"Kinda" he shrugged.

"We went to high school together, we became really good friends and you slept with me and blocked my number when I tried to get ahold of you over something really important" I told him.

"Now, I remember... What were you trying to call me about?" He asked.

"You knocked me up, Thomas" I told him.

"Oh. I'm sorry. Where's the kid?" He asked.

"I miscarried" I said flatly.

"Dude, I'm sorry, I really am. I was a prick back then, I still am but I'm more responsible now. I'm sorry I blocked your number when you tried to get ahold of me, I didn't realize that what you needed to tell me was that important, can you forgive me?" He asked.

"Yes" I told him.

"Anyways, what's been up with your life?" He asked.

"My dad died last year, I dated your old bandmate, Ricky without even knowing for five and a half years and broke up with him a few days ago because he lied to me about everything. Now, Ryan is showing interest in me and wants to date me if I move back up here and I'm not even sure if I feel the same about him. You?" I asked.

"Life's been great, I'm in a band called Escape the Fate and I have an amazing girlfriend. You dated Ricky?" He asked.

"Yeah, we met on a dating site, and we didn't meet until I got out here and that's when we broke up because he lied to me and didn't want to meet me" I told him.

"Why were you on a dating site?" He asked, retaining a laugh.

"I honestly don't remember. I think I joined because I was depressed because I moved, because I lost the baby and because I just didn't feel at home at my dad's, he was disappointed in me and I just wanted to feel worth it" I said.

"Were you really looking forward to having a baby?" He asked.

"No, because I was really young, I wasn't at a good point in my life, and yes because you can't hate something that you created, you can't not love your child" I told him.

"I am really sorry for getting you pregnant, I think we were both stupid and really young and not at great points at our lives to have a child, you didn't need a child to take care of while your dad was dying, so I guess it was a good thing, it didn't happen- and I say good thing in the least offensive way possible" he said.

"It's all in the past, we've both grown up, I'm not a slut anymore, and you aren't either" I told him.

"So, we're friends again?" He asked. I nodded and he gave me a hug.

"So why was Ricky on a dating site?" I asked.

"I remember Ricky laughing about dating sites and the next thing we know he's laughing his ass off some more because he was filling out a questionnaire to join a dating site" he said.

"I guess I was a joke to him" I mumbled.

"I highly doubt he would have carried through as long as he did if you were nothing but a joke to him" he said.

"Thanks, I don't know why I'm still talking about him, we broke up and he's all I think about" I replied.

"It takes time to get over a breakup, Rebecca. You should know this, you've been in lots of relationships" he said.

"Actually... Just a lot of one night stands, Ricky was the first guy I've actually dated" I said.

"Oh... Referring to past statement, it takes time to get over a breakup, okay?" He said. I nodded.