48.

Rebecca's POV

The next day

-

Ricky got over the clash of events that happened with the waiter about five minutes after it. I fucked with him hard about it when we were going home.

Speaking of fucking with him, I think you guys can imagine what we did when we got home. No, we did not have sex, we played Monopoly and read a few verses from the holy bible before we went to bed.

Okay, that was sarcasm but let's just say I can barely walk and his neighbors called the cops. Oh lord, the way I'm saying it makes it sound like he was beating me. He wasn't, but I'm pretty sure you guys know what we did, so I'm just gonna stop talking about it.

Well, now I'm at Ryan-Ashley's and Josh's apartment, getting my stuff.

"I'm gonna miss having you around all the time, Bec" Ryan-Ashley told me.

"You'll still see me a lot of the time, Ryan, we work side by side, remember?" I asked.

"I know... But I'm gonna miss you fucking with Josh all the time, it's hilarious when he's confused" she said.

"I'll come over at least once when he's home from tour to fuck with him, alright?" I told her as I put my clothes into a box.

"Alright. You know you're always welcome to come back" she told me.

"I know. I think I got everything" I said.

"Have fun living with Ricky, this should have happened when you moved up here. You two are perfect for each other" she told me.

"Aww... I hope everything goes well with living with him. I hope we don't fight or anything" I said.

"All couples fight, I don't think he would do anything to risk losing you again" she told me.

"I hope so" I said.

"He won't try to lose you again, trust me" she said.

"Okay... I got everything, I'll see you tomorrow" I told her.

"Alright, love you kid, I'll see you at work" she told me, giving me a hug.

I grabbed the box and began to make my way out the door. Time to begin my life with Ricky...