18.

Rebecca's POV

A couple days later

-

"-When are you going to try moving up here? If you move up here, you can work with me at the shop, it's no big deal" Ryan-Ashley spoke through the phone.

The last twenty-four hours have been what you would call stressful. My boss fired me, she said that she didn't like my attitude or my face and fired me without a final paycheck. So right now, I'm scraping money together so I can afford to move up to Pennsylvania. After paying my bills, I only have fifty dollars left.

"I don't know, Ryan. I'm scraping as much money as I can to get up there. I'm probably going to start pawning things in my house and use that money rent a moving truck and drive the six and a half hours to Scranton" I told her.

"Also, I've talked to Josh about it, you can live with us when you move up here" she offered.

"Thank you. I'll be up there as soon as I can" I told her.

"It's no problem, really. Other than your boss firing you, what else has been going on in your life?" She asked.

"Well, a couple days ago, Richard showed up at my door, begging for me to take him back. I wanted to, but I couldn't let my guard down again for him, so I lied and told him I was dating someone. He asked who, and I told him that I was dating Ryan. Well, I called Ryan and told him that if Richard asks, just confirm that him and I were dating and then Ryan asked me out and I unintentionally got myself a boyfriend" I told her. I was out of breath after that statement.

"Bec, only you get into these situations. All I can say is, Ryan actually does like you, please don't hurt him. He's just now getting over his ex, he did nothing but cry for a month, so please keep his feelings into consideration, okay?" She told me.

"I'll try not to hurt him" I said.

"Alright. I'll let you off here, talk to you later" she said.

"Bye, talk to you later" I said before hanging up. Now to try to get money to move up to Pennsylvania.