7.

Rebecca's POV

-

This Ricky guy has the same hand tattoos as my Richard.

Ricky is a nickname stemming from the name Richard. Could it be?

I don't know, maybe it's a coincidence? I wouldn't know if it's him or not because I've never seen his face.

Richard, if this is you, you're in big trouble for not coming up to me and kissing me.

"Ryan, Chris's car's battery died, and it isn't charging with jumper cables, I'm gonna go drive him and the guys to Auto zone to get a new battery" Josh said.

"Okay, honey, be careful" Ryan-Ashley said.

I sat down on the couch. Ricky took a seat next to me.

To be honest this Ricky guy is hot.

"Ryan, can I talk to you?" I asked. She nodded, we went outside.

"What?" She asked.

"I think Ricky might be my Richard, because they have the same hand tattoos and Ricky is a nickname stemming from the name, Richard" I stated.

"How have you seen Richard's hands but not his face?" She asked.

"Dick pics" I told her, nonchalantly.

"So, he's willing to send you pictures of his weiner but not his face, he makes a lot of sense" she replied, rolling her eyes.

"I know, but how am I gonna find out if Ricky is actually my asshole of a boyfriend?" I asked.

"Go through his phone when he isn't looking, he has a tendency of leaving his phone on the couch when we gets up to go pee" she said.

"I don't know..." I replied, on the fence about this idea.

"You don't know until you try" she replied.

"Fine, but if I get caught, I'm telling him that it was your idea" I told her.

Time for full on stalker mode...

We went back inside and sat next to Ricky a.k.a potentially Richard. Well... Is Richard because I'm assuming Richard is Ricky's full name.

Now, to wait for him to get up to go pee.

It feels so wrong to do this...