3.

Richard's POV

-

I hate lying to her, but it's too late to tell her the truth. I lied at the beginning of our relationship and now I'm in too deep. The only truths I've told are my first name, my age and what state and city I live in.

My name is actually Richard Olson, Allen in my middle name. Why I used it as my last name on that dating site? It was because I didn't want creepy fangirls finding me.

That's why my profile had a fake name and no profile picture.

Why I was on a dating site? I signed up as a joke six years ago and got a girlfriend out of the deal.

I love Rebecca, I really do. I feel bad that I have to lie to her. I should have just told the truth from the beginning.

I want to meet her but I don't want her to leave me when she meets me. She'll end up finding out that I've been lying to her our entire relationship and break up with me.

I really do want to hold her, kiss her, and maybe even fuck her into next month...

Okay, yes, we've had pretty... Sexual conversations, nudes have been exchanged multiple times, but she's never seen my face. I've seen her face and she's the most beautiful girl I've seen.

I hate that we fight so much, but she keeps on asking to see me and I can't let her see me, she'll leave me but if we keep on fighting, she'll break up with me. It's a lose lose situation.

Why are relationships so hard?