44.

Ricky's POV

The first day of tour

-

We left for tour this morning. Sandy tried to leave with me by crawling into my suitcase.

Bec cried before I left. I gave her my hoodie, so that she could have a piece of me while I'm on tour.

I finally have something to look forward to when I get home.

"So... Ricky, I heard that you and Rebecca are back together" Ryan awkwardly spoke. Ever since he found out that I slept with Rebecca when they dated, things have been quite awkward between us.

"Yeah, I asked her to be my girlfriend again on Christmas" I told him.

"I wish the both of you luck on your future together. I'm sorry for stealing her from you and flaunting her in front of you when you two broke up. That was very immature of me. I knew you were hurting because of her, I knew you wanted her back in your arms, but I was so set on making sure you knew that I had something you couldn't have" he told me.

"It's fine. I was immature too, I was constantly trying to steal her from you and I was just being a giant crybaby" I said.

"So we're good?" He asked.

"We're good" I said.

"What did you do for Christmas besides get your girl back?" He asked.

"I met her family" I said.

"How did that go?" He asked.

"Horrible, her brother is a dick. He doesn't like me, he tried saying that I would beat my kids if I had any and that I'm a horrible guy for Rebecca" I told him.

"What a dick. I'm sure you would be a great dad. If you were a bad guy for Rebecca, you guys wouldn't be together. Hell, if she thought you were a bad guy, she wouldn't even have became friends with you again, let alone take you back" he said.

"Thanks, man" I said.

"No problem. Just do me a favor and take good care of her, I don't know if she's told you but just about every guy that she's gotten to know on a romantic level has hurt her. This is including us, but she loves you" he told me.

"I won't intentionally hurt her" I told him. I'm not gonna promise to not hurt her completely because I'm infamous for saying the stupidest things and the wrong times, which was the cause for most of Rebecca and I's fights in the past. I'd say something the wrong way or I'd say something stupid and bam, she won't talk to me for four days.

I'm gonna try not to hurt her, she gave me a second chance and I can't screw it up because Rebecca doesn't forgive and forget most of the time, it's a miracle that she even took me back this time.

I better consider myself lucky because I will never get another chance, I need to make sure that I treat her like a princess, something I didn't do the last time we were together...