Epilogue

Rebecca's POV

Four years later

-

The last four years have been great. Ricky has not changed one bit. About eight months ago, I had found out that I was pregnant.  Today is the baby shower. Ricky is very excited but nervous about being a father. He doesn't think he's ready to be a dad, mainly because he's still a child at heart, and because he tours for ten months out of the year. 

The fans are taking the fact that Ricky and I are married and are having a child very well. The edits they're making about it are hilarious. Ricky doesn't really think so, but I do. It's hilarious seeing a pictures over an adult raccoon and a baby raccoon and the fans captioning it with 'Ricky and his baby'. 

Ricky and I are having a little boy. We're naming him Jackson Nathan Olson. He's due July 21st. 

"Are you guys ever going to tell us what you're having?" Chris asked.

"Yeah, we're having a baby, that's what we're having" I told him.

"Thanks, smartass" he said, rolling his eyes.

"My pleasure" I said as I began to feel cramps. 

"Bec, you okay? You look like you just got a charlie horse" he asked.

"I'm having cramps" I said. 

"Um... Let me get your mom" he said. He walked away. 

A few moments later I felt another cramp as my mother approached me. 

"So you're having cramps?" mom asked. 

"Yeah, and I'm having one right now" I said.

"Honey, I hate to break it to you but you're having contractions, how far apart are they?" she asked. 

"About two minutes" I said.

"Oh lord. Let me get your husband" she told me.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Because you need to go to the hospital, you're gonna go in labor soon if you aren't already in labor" she told me. My eyes welled up with tears because Ricky and I don't have the crib put together for Jackson or anything. 

-

We got to the hospital. I'm in the hospital bed, hooked up to a plethora of wires and IVs, I have a catheter going into my back, pumping epidural into me. I'm pretty miserable at the moment. I am indeed in labor, I'm four centimeters dilated. 

"Richard, after I have the baby, you're going home and putting his crib together" I told my husband. He nodded and held my hand. 

I'm beyond ready to have my little boy in my arms. 

Let's see how long this takes. 

-

"Rebecca, it's time for you to push, honey. On the count of three, start pushing for ten seconds and then take another deep breath, alright?" the nurse said. I nodded. Ricky held my hand, he was in scrubs and sitting right next to me. 

The nurse counted to three. I took a deep breath and began to push. There was so much pressure and it was the most uncomfortable thing on the planet. 

"Richard Allen Olson, I am going to fucking kill you after the baby is born" I growled. The male nurse chuckled at my statement. 

"You're doing great, Rebecca! Now push again!" the nurse shouted. I began to push again.

I pushed about five more times before the doctor had announced that he could see Jackson's head. I just had to push one more time and then I could have my son in my arms. Well... Ricky's arms first, since he's cutting the umbilical cord. 

"Push one more time, Rebecca!" The nurse yelled. I did as told. Soon a high pitched cry could be heard. This indicated that little Jackson was born. 

"It's a boy!" The doctor announced as the nurse cleaned my baby up. 

After Jackson got the blood and other various bodily fluids cleaned off of him. Ricky cut his umbilical cord and held him. 

"What does he look like?" I asked. 

"He looks just like you, babe" Ricky smiled, handing me our newborn son. 

He was beautiful, I saw more of Ricky in him, though. He has my face shape and eye shape though. Either way he's a handsome little guy, I can't believe that I'm a mommy and Ricky's a daddy. We're a family and it warms my heart and surprises me at the same time. 

I can't wait to see what the future has in store for our little family...