21.

Rebecca's POV

When she gets to Pennsylvania

-

I'm finally done with the road trip. I'm exhausted. It's five in the morning. I left the apartment at around seven last night, the only reason it took so long to get up here is because of traffic. I almost got into an accident twice. I hate driving at night.

Well... I'm here. I hope I'm not gonna wake Ryan-Ashley and Josh up... Who am I kidding? They're still sleeping.

I parked the U-Haul and got out and stretched. The sun was barely peeking above the horizon.

I walked to their front door and rang the doorbell. Toronto and Casper began to bark their little heads off.

A few moments later Josh opened the door. He was only wearing boxers and looked extremely tired.

He yawned before he began to speak.

"Hey, Bec" he greeted before letting me in.

"Can I go surprise Ryan-Ashley?" I asked.

"Sure... Oh and by the way, your boyfriend is in your room, sleeping" he said. For a moment, I thought he was talking about Richard but then I remembered that I'm dating Ryan now.

I walked to Josh and Ryan's room. I jumped onto their bed.

"I'm here, sissy!" I yelled as I jumped around on the bed.

She slowly sat up, rubbed her eyes and glared at me.

"I see that" she mumbled.

"I'm gonna let you get back to sleep, I just thought I should let you know what I was here" I told her.

"Thank you" she said before rolling over and going back to sleep.

I got out of her bed and walked over to my room. I opened my door and saw my boyfriend sprawled out on bed.

I walked over to him and began to violently shake him awake.

"Fuck off, Balz" he groaned.

"Wrong person, Ryan" I said.

"Oh hey, Bec" he said, rolling over and sitting up. His face was bruised, he had a split lip and two black eyes.

"What the hell happened to your face?" I asked.

"Your ex-boyfriend happened, he got pissed that I was dating you and beat me up" he replied

"Richard needs to get over himself! He has no righ-" I said before Ryan cut me off.

"I deserved it. I kinda rubbed it in his face that I was with you and he wasn't. Don't get mad, I provoked him" he explained.

"He can't get mad that I'm dating somebody else!" I said.

"He's upset because he still loves you, it hurts him to know that you've moved on" he told me.

"He shouldn't have laid a single finger on you" I said.

"It's no big deal, really. Don't get upset about it, there's no point in getting upset" he said, pulling me onto his lap. He held me against him and placed a kiss on my lips. I don't know why, but it didn't feel right to kiss him.

At least Ryan doesn't lie to me...