6.

Ricky's POV

-

"-According to Ryan-Ashley, this girl is just like you and you'll love her" Balz told me.

"Balz, stop. My heart already belongs to someone" I told him.

"That girl in Virginia? Dude, you've never met her, how much longer do you think you two are gonna last?" He asked.

"I don't know, she threatened to break up with me a few minutes ago, she basically said if I didn't want to meet her that we're done" I replied.

"I don't blame her. Long distance relationships are hard, especially if you've never met the person face to face, how long have you two been together?" He asked.

"Five and a half years" I answered.

"How have you gone that long with out sex?" He asked.

"Lots and lots of sexting" I told him.

"Why don't you want to meet her anyway?" He asked.

"I don't want her to break up with me" I said.

"She's about to break up with you because you won't see her. If she actually means anything to you, then go meet her otherwise you wasted a good chunk of your life on a relationship that went nowhere" he told me as his dogs started barking.

He opened the door and Ryan-Ashley and a girl walked in. Oh my god. That girl is Rebecca. Out of all girls she's friends with, she's friends with my bandmate's girlfriend. Fuck my life.

At least she doesn't know what I look like so I won't get screamed at.

Fuck. She's more beautiful in person. Joke's on Balz and Ryan-Ashley, I'm already dating the girl they want to introduce to me.

"Babe, where are the rest of the guys?" Ryan-Ashley asked Balz.

"They went out to get lunch, I don't know what's taking them so long" he shrugged.

"Oh okay, well, Ricky, this is Rebecca. Bec, this is Ricky" Ryan-Ashley said. I know this! Becky-bear doesn't, though...

"Ricky, don't be rude, say hi!" Balz said. I shook my head. If I talk, she'll automatically know it's me.

"Excuse him. I'm gonna see what the fuck is up with him" he said. He grabbed my arm and pulled me outside.

"What the fuck, Ricky? Why the fuck are you being rude?" He asked.

"That's my girlfriend, Balz" I replied.

"This is good! Go kiss her!" He encouraged.

"I can't!" I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because she doesn't know what I look like! She doesn't know what I do for a living! She doesn't even know my real name!" I told him.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I can't talk to her because she'll automatically put two and two together and figure out that it's me, her asshole of a boyfriend. I've seen pictures of her, but she's seen none of me- well my face... She's seen my hands and my uh... You know..." I told him, awkwardly.

"That still doesn't explain the name and job thing" he said.

"I told her that my name is Richard Allen rather than Richard Olson to protect myself from wild fangirls on a dating site I signed up for as a joke six years, and I never told her that I was in a touring band, she just assumes that I take a lot of business trips, which isn't technically wrong" I told him.

"Dude... If she finds out it's you, then you're fucked. Also, you're a horrible boyfriend" he pointed out, stating the obvious.

"Tell me something I don't know" I mumbled.

"Maybe you can talk to her on the phone and surprise her?" he suggested.

"I don't know... What if I marry her and she divorces me as soon as she finds out that my last name isn't Allen?" I asked.

"You're overanalyzing this" he said before we went back inside.

"He's just shy" Balz said to my girl.

"Now that we've established that, Ricky say hi to my lady friend" Ryan-Ashley said. I waved.

I'm gonna end up losing my girlfriend whether it's over the phone or in person at some point during the visit...