14.

Rebecca's POV

Later that night

-

Ricky came back in about ten minutes after he stormed out. He's been sitting as far as he could away from me and staring at the ground, not saying a word.

Everybody is about to go home, Ryan has been holding me all night and just being really sweet. I'm pretty sure that's why Ricky stormed out.

"Bec, you wanna uh... Go over to my place and see where things will go?" Ryan asked, lacing our fingers together. I blushed. I'm still not over Richard but I severely need to get laid, I haven't actually had sex since a couple weeks before I moved to my dad's. So, it's been like six years.

I was a huge slut when I lived up here, Ryan-Ashley didn't care, she was my best friend and she thought I was a decent person. I didn't dress provocatively, I just knew a lot of guys and slept with half of them. Which wasn't a good idea on my part, I've been pregnant twice but both have been miscarriages. The first time was when I was sixteen and the father was a guy named Randy and I lost the baby five months into the pregnancy, I got pregnant the first time I ever had sex and the guy ran as soon as I said that I was going to be having his kid, the baby was going to be a boy, his name was going to be James but I just didn't make it to full term. The second time was when I nineteen, this actually happened a couple weeks before I moved, I slept with a guy named TJ and after I found out I was pregnant, I tried to get ahold of him but I guess he blocked my number... That pregnancy only lasted three months and then I bled excessively from down below. I guess it's a good thing I didn't have those kids because I was at no place in my life to have children, I'm still not.

Anyway, I guess I should answer Ryan's question.

"Sure" I said softly. He took my hand and we began to walk towards the front door.

"Ryan-Ashley! I'm going over to Ryan's!" I told her.

"Alright! Be safe! Physically and sexually!" She said. I laughed at her comment.

Ryan pulled his car keys out of his pocket and pressed the unlock button on the little remote.

We got into his car- which had an odor of air freshener and cigarette smoke mixed together. It was almost like he smokes with the windows rolled up.

He started up his car, a random Dr. Dre song blasted through the speakers.

He held my hand as he began to drive.

-Ricky's POV-

Oh. Ryan and Rebecca left together. They're probably going to have sex. That should be me touching every inch of her body and doing the stuff that I used to talk about doing to her. I should be the one that makes it hard for her to walk the next day, not him!

Why am I whining about her moving on? If she moved on, I should too. I'm pretty sure I could find a girl that's willing to sleep with me.

No. Sex isn't the answer to everything. I just need to let time heal my broken heart.

-Rebecca's POV-

Ryan and I got to his apartment. It's a mess. Old take out boxes and everything else all over the place, I'm half tempted to just clean his apartment top to bottom after sex.

Ryan picked me up bridal style and carried me to his room. He laid me on his bed and stripped down to his underwear, I did the same.

"Please make sure you use protection, please, please, please" I begged.

"I will. Why are you so worried about it?" He asked.

"Because I've been pregnant twice" I told him.

"Really? Where are your kids?" He asked.

"I never made it to term, I has miscarriages with both of them. The first time I made it to five months before he just stopped developing, I guess it was a good thing since the father didn't want anything to do with me or the baby. The second time was right before I moved, I slept with a guy that I was really good friends with in high school and we both wanted some, I just wanted sex before I moved to a place where I knew nobody and he wanted some action before he went on tour with his band. I found out I was pregnant a few weeks after I moved to my dad's and he blocked my number because I couldn't get ahold of him. I made it to three months before I started bleeding excessively from my downstairs" I said.

"Oh my god... I'm sorry... What band was that guy in?" He asked.

"A band called Motionless in White, his name was TJ" I said.

"You slept with my band's old rhythm guitarist. You're the so called bitch that he said wouldn't stop calling him" he said.

"TJ really called me a bitch?" I asked.

"Yeah, he said and I quote 'some bitch that I slept with won't stop calling me and keeps texting me pictures of positive pregnancy tests'" he said.

"O-oh" I said.

"It's okay, Bec. Let's not worry about him" he said, getting on top of me. His hands roamed my body as we made out, he eventually found the clasp to my bra and undid it, he then slid my panties off and he tore off his boxers and slid a condom on. I guess you all know what happens next...