19.

Ricky's POV

-

I've done nothing but cry since Rebecca wouldn't take me back and said that she was dating Ryan. I feel hurt and betrayed- mainly because Ryan went after the girl that I'm in love with. How did my Becca-bear move on from me so quickly? Is she using Ryan as a rebound or does she actually like him?

It's killing me that I can't mak- Nevermind, Chris is talking to me.

"Ricky! Pay attention! Focus on practicing!" Chris snapped.

We're over at Chris's place, practicing our setlist for The Summer's Last Stand tour with Slipknot that we're doing in two weeks.

"I- I'm sorry, I was thinking" I said.

"What's so damn important to think about that you're risking not being ready to play our sets in two weeks?" He asked.

"Rebecca. I tried to get her back, Chris, but- but she's dating someone else... She's dating that fucking backstabbing asshole right there!" I said, pointing at Ryan.

"Look, dude, no need to call me names. She's moved on and you should too" Ryan stated.

"It hasn't even been two weeks! She's just acting like the last five years didn't happen! You're doing the worst thing a friend can do, Ryan! You're dating my ex! That's like if I made a move on Allie shortly after you two broke up, I'm pretty sure you'd be pretty pissed if I did that!" I told him.

"Yeah! I'd be pissed, but I wouldn't make a big deal out of it because she isn't my girlfriend, anymore! You shouldn't be making a huge deal about me dating your ex, and the meaning of ex is no more, so you can't do anything about it!" He replied.

"It's like you're rubbing it in my face. As soon as her and I broke up, you were after her, you were all over her when we all went over to Josh's! I know you slept with her!" I yelled.

"She was single, so I was allowed to get it in! Maybe if you didn't lie to her and you actually met her, you would be the one fucking her right now!" He spat. I had enough.

I put down my guitar and charged at him. I had him pinned down to the ground, I threw punches at his face and he had his hands around my throat.

Devin and Balz were trying to pull me off.

"Enough! If you two continue to fight like this! You both are out of the band!" Chris shouted.