20.

Rebecca's POV

A couple days later

-

I pawned my TV and laptop, it rounded up to about $500. Which is enough for me to rent a U-haul truck, pay for gas and one month's worth of rent for a storage unit. I'll just starve until I get up there.

I already have everything packed and cleaned up. I'm going to visit my dad's grave before I hand my keys over to the land lord, hook my car up to the hitch on the U-haul and head back to Scranton.

It's amazing what you can get done when you have nothing to do.

I guess it also kind of helps that I'm a neat freak. So I can get cleaning done pretty fast, not that there was much to clean in the first place. My apartment is always in pristine condition.

Anyway... My landlord should be over in two hours, so I'm going to go to the cemetery and visit my dad.

I got into my car and began to drive towards the cemetery my dad's buried at. It was only ten minutes away from my apartment.

-

I got to the cemetery and parked my car. I carefully and quietly walked to my dad's grave out of respect for the other people who were buried here.

I got to my dad's grave, it's been about a month since I've last visited him.

I immediately started to tear up as I saw his headstone.

It was cracked. It's not even paid off yet and it's cracked. I'll see about replacing it once it's paid off.

I placed the bouquet of roses on his grave. I wrote 'I love you, dad' on one of the petals.

"Hey, dad, it's me, Becky. Uh... This'll be my last time visiting you for a bit. I'm moving back to Pennsylvania. I'm gonna be living with Ryan-Ashley and her boyfriend and working at their oddities shop. I lost my job a few days ago, and I just don't have anything out here besides you. I hope I'm not upsetting you by going somewhere with bigger opportunities. I also broke up with that guy you told me to break up with a few years ago, he was lying to me and coincidentally knew Ryan-Ashley. Now, I'm dating his friend, Ryan. I love you, dad. Now I'm gonna go home and make sure everything is cleaned up before I leave. I'll try to visit soon. Love you" I said, wiping my eyes.