46.

Rebecca's POV

When tour ends

-

Today is the day, the day that Ricky comes home. I've been counting down the days since he left.

I've basically moved into his place because Sandy can't be left alone all the time.

I bring Sandy with me to work because she tears stuff up when she's left alone for more than two hours. I think she gets worried that I'll never come back.

I've been cleaning Ricky's house like crazy since he left. My OCD got the best of me and I organized everything, got on my hands and knees and scrubbed his floors. I can't stand when anything is out of place, it will literally drive me insane, if everything isn't in an order or organized in a way that I like.

I think it's safe to say that Ricky will be shocked to see how clean this place is. He doesn't let me clean his house when he's home. So I had the chance to clean his house, and I took it.

Anyway, I need to wipe down the counters. Ricky said he'll be home in about two hours.

I carefully removed Sandy from my lap.

I got up and went into the kitchen. I got the Lysol wipes out from underneath the sink and took one out. I began to wipe down the counters.

A couple moments later, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

I freaked out and screamed.

"Relax, babe. It's me!" I heard Ricky's voice say.

"Asshole! You said you wouldn't be home for another two hours!" I told him, giving him a hug.

"I wanted to surprise you!" He told me before kissing me.

"You scared me instead!" I replied.

"I'm sorry, babe. What can I do to be forgiven?" He asked.

"Go surprise Sandy" I told him. He nodded and walked to the living room. I followed him.

Sandy perked up as soon as she saw Ricky. She jumped up and knocked him over.

For a forty-five pound dog, she really has a lot of strength.

"Pfft.... I love you... Pfft... Too, Sandy!" He said as she licked all over his face.

If you wear any type of makeup around Sandy, expect that to be gone because she likes the taste of makeup.

Sandy eventually calmed down and Ricky got up.

"You notice anything different?" I asked. He stayed silent for a moment.

"You cleaned my house top to bottom, you got a haircut and your hair is blue again" he said. Wow. He caught on quick.

"You are correct" I replied.

"The house looks great and your hair looks great" he said, kissing me.

"Thank you, babe" I said.

"You're welcome, do you have any plans tomorrow?" He asked.

"Besides work, no, why?" I asked.

"It's a surprise..." He smirked.

"Can I have a hint?" I asked.

"Make sure you wear something nice" he told me.

"Okay" I smiled, kissing him.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"I'm going to go take a shower and go to sleep in my own bed, would you care to join me?" He asked, winking.

"No about the shower but I'll take a nap with you" I told him.

"Okay, see you in about twenty minutes" he said, walked towards the bathroom.

I wonder what he has planned tomorrow.