49.

Rebecca's Pov

Three days later

-

The past three days living with Ricky have gone very well. I like being there with my puppy and my boyfriend. 

Well, today is my birthday, I'm officially twenty-six years old. I feel old, but not as old as Richard, he turns twenty-eight this year. Old ass motherfucker.

I called off work today because Ricky wanted me to stay home and relax. He knows that I won't relax. He gave up on trying to make me sit down and be lazy about an hour ago.

He's making dinner right now and he won't let me help.

It makes me very annoyed when people won't let me do anything.

"Dinner is done, baby. Now it's just cooling down" he told me, sitting down next to me, putting his hand in a dangerous area on my thigh. Oh my lord... Is sex my birthday present?

I hope so. God, Rebecca... Calm the fuck down, you sound like a horny fifteen year old boy.

"Okay" I said, biting my lip. Ricky smirked and moved his hand up higher on my thigh. He knows exactly what gets to me.

"You like that? Don't you? You dirty girl" he whispered into my ear, his hot breath sending shivers down my spine.

"Y-yes" I stuttered.

He squeezed my thigh and continued to move it higher, at this point, he couldn't go any higher. If he did, his hand would be inside of me. Oh god that sounds wrong on so many levels.

His lips brushed across my neck, biting me every now and then, causing me to quietly moan.

He did this until he found my sweet spot and gave me a hickey, this hickey is very visible too.

"We need to eat dinner" he said.

"Fuck dinner, I'd rather eat you" I smirked.

"We'll see what happens after dinner" he said, getting off of me.

"It's not nice to tease the birthday girl" I whined.

"It's payback for what you did to me in the car on Valentine's Day" he told me.

"It's not like I was giving you hickeys" I said.

"You gave me a boner though, do you know awkward it is to drive with your dick up in the air?" He asked.

"Never mind, don't answer that" he said after he came to realization of what he just asked.

"Let's go eat" I told him, getting up from the couch.

We both walked to the kitchen and got our plates of food.

He made what looks to be spaghetti.

"It's not much, I don't really know how to cook a lot of foods" he shrugged.

"Thank you, babe" I told him.

"You're welcome, baby girl" he said, giving me a kiss.

-

We ate our food. Now Ricky is giving me something.

"I hope you like it" he said as I unwrapped the present. The wrapping paper revealed a small, dark blue box.

I opened a box to see a silver ring with a diamond in it, not too simple but not too fancy either. It was beautiful.

"I'm not proposing or anything, so don't worry, but this ring is a promise ring. I know it sounds like something a person in high school would give to their girlfriend but I don't really care. Anyways, I promise to never lie to you again and try to spend every waking second of my free time with you, we won't get the first five and a half years of our relationship back, so let's make the other five and a half years count, what do you say?" He asked.

"You're saying that we'll only be together for a total of eleven years?" I asked.

"No-" he began before I cut him off.

"Relax, yes, I accept the promise, as long as you keep your promise, if you don't, I'm gone, we don't have to spend all of our time together since we live together but I don't want you lying to me. I love you, Ricky" I told him.

"I love you too, baby" he said, kissing me and sliding the ring onto my finger.

I guess Ricky and I are forever...