50.

Rebecca's Pov

A year later

-

It's been a year since Ricky gave me the promise ring, he has yet to break those promises. I'm actually really impressed.

I am really happy with him honestly. This is the happiest I've been my entire life.

My mom approves of Ricky, John has set his prejudices aside and has accepted that Ricky might be his brother in law at some point. William and Tyler love Ricky. Rose, my sister's daughter loves Ricky as well.

I met Ricky's family at Thanksgiving. They really like me. Ricky looks a lot like his mom. I even got to meet his adorable little nephew.

Anyway, Ricky invited me to his show tonight. I am really excited because Ricky gets to come home and I get to see him do what he does best.

I'm at the venue, right now, waiting for them to come out. I know I could just walk into the venue or knock on the bus door but I want to surprise Ricky.

It's about four o'clock in the afternoon, the sun is starting to set, it's freezing out but I feel great because I'm excited.

"Hey! Aren't you Ryan's girlfriend?" Someone asked me. I looked over to see a thirteen or fourteen year old girl.

"No, honey. I'm Ricky's girlfriend, but yes, Ryan and I used to date" I told her politely.

"How come you and Ryan broke up?" She asked.

"We just grew apart, there's no sense in being in a relationship when there's no spark anymore" I lied. I couldn't tell her I cheated on him with Ricky, then she'd tell the entire tumblr community and I'd end up getting hate out the ass.

"So you ran to Ricky?" She asked.

"No, I waited a few months before I started dating Ricky, and Ricky and I have dated before, but we took a break for a while since we were both unhappy with where our relationship was at. Now we're back together and stronger than ever" I told her.

"Sorry for asking all those questions, I was curious and I thought it'd be better to ask a reliable source rather than my friends. I'm not allowed to have social media, so I just look at pictures on Google, that's why I thought you were Ryan's girlfriend because I found a few pictures of you guys being really lovey-dovey" she told me.

"You're fine, it's natural to be curious" I told her.

"Can I take a picture with you?" She asked. I nodded. She dug a flip phone out of her pocket, she swiftly pressed the buttons, she turned it around and snapped picture of us.

"Have fun tonight! Tell the guys that Maddy says hi please!" She asked me as her friends called her over.

"I will!" I told her.

I walked back over to the bus and waited.

The bus door swung open about ten minutes later, hitting me in the nose and giving me a nosebleed.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Babe?!" Ricky freaked.

"Am I bleeding?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's get you cleaned up, I was coming out for a cigarette but you're more important" he said. He took my hand led me up onto the bus.

He got a papertowel and dampened it. He sat me down and started to clean me up.

"When did Rebecca get here?" I heard Ryan's voice asked.

"I'm not sure but I accidentally hit her in the face with the door, I think I broke her nose" Ricky asked.

"You're not supposed to hurt the girl, Richard" Ryan said.

"You're all clean, you got a nasty bruise though, I'll take you to the emergency room after the show and stuff" Ricky told me. I leaned up and kissed him.

"When does the show start?" I asked.

"At eight, we play for an hour and a half" he told me.

"At least you don't have to worry about getting to the next venue on time since this is the last show of the tour" I said.

"And we're four hours from home, looks like that we'll be having a long night" he said.

"At least I don't have work, tomorrow" I replied.

-

The Ghost Inside got off stage and Motionless in White went on.

I took the baggy of melted ice off of my nose and began to cheer them on.

They played the beginning notes to Devil's Night.

I took out my phone and took a picture of them on stage and posted it to Instagram.

I posted it with the caption;

@becwilliams90: watching the babe do what he does best <3

I put my phone back in my pocket and continued to watch them.

-

They got four songs into their set before Chris began talking.

Just earlier he was rambling on about the size of Ricky's penis before they played Abigail. Chris was not wrong. He is hung like a fucking horse.

"Alright, so before we play this next song, Ricky has something to say. As many of you may know, Ricky has a girlfriend, and has been with her for a really long time, Rebecca please come out on stage!" Chris said. Most of the crowd cheered.

I walked out on stage awkwardly. My cheeks were seventy shades of red.

I approached Ricky and kissed him.

"Rebecca Jane Williams, I have been in love with you for the past seven years and my love for you seems to get stronger the longer I'm with you, we have had our ups and our downs and we're going to have many more for as long as we're together. Will you become Mrs. Olson?" Ricky asked, getting down on one knee- or attempting to because he had his guitar.

He pull a ring out of his pocket and took my left hand.

"What do you say?" He asked. I began to cry.

"Yes!" I squealed.

He put the ring on my finger. He got up from the floor and kissed me.

The crowd cheered.

"I love you, Ricky" I said.

"I love you too, Rebecca" he said before kissing me one more time.

I walked off stage, wiping my eyes.

Best night ever...