Chapter Twenty Six

April's POV

*2 months later*

From:Lucas
I'm outside babe xxxxx

To:Lucas
Okay Lucas xxxxx

From:Lucas
You know that isn't my name :((( xxxxxx

I rolled my eyes and put my iPhone into my pastel clutch bag and looked at my dress in the mirror. My open toed cream heels matched it perfectly and I hoped that Luke would be impressed.

"Damn. I feel underdressed now" I laughed and fastened my seatbelt and looked at him for a few seconds.

I never noticed that his tongue sticks out from the side of his mouth when he concentrates. Luke wore a red flannel with a leather jacket on top of it and matched it with a pair of black skinnies and black converse.

"You look great" I reassured him.

"Thanks. You look amazing" I blushed and thanked him.

His hand joined with mine in the middle of the console and I looked out of the window and watched the bright lights of the city pass by. Sydney was truly beautiful in so many ways.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"Can't tell you" he mumbled.

I laughed and looked back out of the window.

The car pulled up in front of a fancy restaurant. I looked at the name of the restaurant and my eyes widened as I instantly knew that I would not be able to pronounce it.

"Wow Luke" I gasped as we walked through the door.

"Reservation for Hemmings" we followed the small man to our table which was candlelit and was near the back of the restaurant which meant it would be more private.

Luke pulled my chair out for me, I thanked him as I sat down and I quickly browsed through the menu in search for something appealing. I chose the cheapest meal on the menu since I would feel bad if it was expensive.

"I'm paying half" I spoke.

"What? No you're not baby" I pouted at him.

Unfortunately he didn't break. He kept a smug grin on his face the entire time that my bottom lip was stuck out. Luke's fingers were gently rubbing against my knuckles as he browsed the menu.

After we both ordered I was determined to crack him so that I could pay half. It isn't fair to allow Luke to pay for everything all of the time. He kissed my temple and smiled.

"Please baby. I insist on paying half" I pleaded.

"Nope!" I flipped him off and he rolled his eyes playfully.

"How about I repay you later then baby?" I whispered seductively into his ear and winked as I pulled away from him.

Luke's eyes were wide and he was speechless. I smirked and thanked the waitress as she placed our meals down in front of us. Luke was frozen and continued to stare at me as if he was a deer in the headlights.

Had I gone too far?

I didn't want to rush into things and we've been together for just over two months now and we haven't been intimate yet.