Chapter Fifty

April's POV

*3 weeks later*

From:Mikey x
I'm outside xxxxx

Michael and I had decided to take things slow at first. He was taking me on another date tonight and I had no idea where we were going, he just told me to dress nice.

I had decided on wearing a white dress with silver studs almost covering it. My feet were inside a pair of black wedges and my hair was slightly curly.

I jumped when I heard a loud car horn coming from outside and I smiled as I rushed downstairs and said goodbye to my family. I closed the door and saw Michael leaning against his car.

"Woah"

"Not too bad yourself" I winked and hugged him before climbing into the passenger side of the car.

*

Michael opened my door and helped me out of the car. His fingers laced with mine as we entered a fancy looking restaurant. I had no idea how he could afford somewhere like this.

"Reservation for Clifford"

The male with slick black hair lead us over to a table for two, the table cloth was rich purple in colour and there was a candle in the middle of the table with menus standing beside it.

He untucked my chair for me and I thanked him before sitting down and tucking my chair underneath the table. Michael's green eyes stared straight into my green ones. His calloused fingers ran over my knuckles gently and small smiles were permanently on our faces.

"You look so beautiful" he mumbled.

He slapped his forehead a few seconds later and let out a small groan as he shook his head.

"I've said the same thing so many times. I'm sorry, you just look amazing" he rambled.

"Thank you" I chuckled.

*

After fighting over who's paying, we finally left the restaurant that I couldn't pronounce the name of. Michael's hand was resting on the small of my back and he placed a few kisses against my temple.

We walked through a park that was close to the restaurant. The sunset was reflecting onto the pond that was placed in the middle of the grassy land.

"Tonight has been perfect, thank you Mikey" he smiled in response and kissed my cheek.

My hand brushed against his cheek and I gasped as I didn't feel his spiky stubble. Michael's eyebrows were raised and a smirk was tugging on his lips as I turned to face him.

"You shaved?" He nodded and smiled.

"I wanted to look good for you" he mumbled sheepishly.

"What? Mikey you always look good- no amazing. I love your stubble, you didn't have to shave. I love how you look all of the time" I replied.

Michael blushed and looked down at the ground to hide his smile. He resembled a sweet little kitten and it made me feel warm inside whenever I thought of him.

*

"Thanks for agreeing to come on another date with me, I know I'm not the most interesting person.." He chuckled nervously.

I rolled my eyes playfully and smiled.

"Goodnight Michael" I smiled.

I reached for the door knob when my body was spun around and Michael's lips pressed against mine. I kissed him back after I had recovered from the shock. It felt like millions of fireworks were exploding inside of me.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He whispered against my lips.

I nodded, speechless.

We shared another kiss before finally saying goodnight to each other.

------------

YAYYYYYYY