Chapter Seven

Belle's POV

*1 week later*

April and Aaron were becoming very distant but I don't really care, I didn't need them. I have a lot of friends and i'm always out with them so I didn't need two people who were unpopular and meant nothing to me anymore.

"Hey babe" Sam wrapped his pale arm around my waist and placed his lips against my temple.

"Hey, are you going to Maria's party later?" I asked him.

"Yeah, do you think her parents will finally have some alcohol?" He snorted.

"I hope so! I want to get wasted!" Daniel smirked.

"Her last party sucked so bad, it was so awful! There was no alcohol and the music was shit and she wouldn't turn it up! No wonder everyone left within half an hour!" I laughed.

I turned my head and looked over at Maria who was sitting in the corner. She pushed her glasses further up her nose and looked over at us before diverting her gaze quickly.

"She's such a loser" Luke chuckled.

"I know right, look at her. She really needs to wash her hair, you can see how greasy it is from here. That's so disgusting" I almost gagged at the sight.

Ashton stormed into the classroom followed by Michael and they greeted all of us and we all sat around the popular table. We had a supply teacher which meant we wouldn't be doing any work.

"What are you wearing tonight?" Calum asked as he pulled me onto his lap.

"Uh- well its a surprise" I smirked and grinded my hips down into Calum's a little.

Calum moaned into my ear and I rested my head on his shoulder. His arms tightened around my waist and he placed a kiss on my cheek. I was currently single so this was okay.. Right?

"Morgan tried to speak to me earlier! He's such a freak" Sarah groaned.

My face contorted with disgust when I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I looked up and spotted Maria. She was shy so I have no idea why she would come over to the popular table. Everyone's conversations ceased as I turned to face her.

"What do you want? You know that I don't like it when you touch me!" I almost yelled.

"I-I I'm sorry Belle. I-i just wanted to know if you're coming to my party tonight" she spoke quietly.

"Yes, I am. There better be alcohol this time! If there isn't your life will be hell." I fake smiled.

"Oh and a few rules for the party: don't talk to me, don't touch me and don't come near me. Oh and do not look at me!" I growled.

Her blue eyes widened in fear as she looked at the ground before nodding and shuffling away. I rolled my eyes and turned back around to face my friends and we all burst into laughter.

"I- I just wanted to know if you're coming to my party tonight" Ashton mocked in a high pitched voice.

Calum snorted and I looked at Michael who was perched on top of the table with his back against the wall. His arms were folded and his face was expressionless. He wasn't laughing and wasn't joining in with the teasing which was normal for him but he would usually smirk or react in some way.

----------

By the way, I'm sorry if this offends anyone, I didn't mean to offend you. I love you guys!

Belle's character is just a bitch basically. :)